Chapter 3 - 26

[still in front of the lab, near a gate to the area]

Havoc: My Fuhrer! You finally arrived. Oh, and the General is here as well.

Roy: I'm not aware of the current circumstances.

Roy: by the way, he's in charge of my security today.

Roy: Now report the situation.

Havoc: Yes! We've completely blocked this area with barbed wire, and there are soldiers patrolling 24 hours, to prevent chimeras from escaping.

Havoc: However, we haven't found more effective means against chimeras, so controlling the area is still pretty difficult.

Havoc: That's the situation with chimeras.

Roy: Hmm... They're tougher than what I thought. Doesn't heavy artillery work either?

Havoc: Heavy weapons have enough attack power against them, but it's hard to aim them at flexible chimeras.

Roy: So you mean you can't do this alone?

Havoc: If you want to completely destroy them...

Havoc: It'd be necessary to mobilize at least one regular army.

Roy: I understand. Then, a blockade is the only solution until we find the right excuses and evidence.

Ed: (It seems the problem is very serious...)

Ed: (A complete blockade may be an effective solution, but in that case, wouldn't you encounter chimeras as soon as you enter the isolated area?)

Ed: (It wouldn't be a problem for me alone, but I can't leave this useless...)

[loud cracking noises and voices shouting in the background]

Soldiers: A chimera has appeared! All soldiers in the West area are in a state of alert.

Soldiers: Everyone must gather in the West!

Roy: What happened?

Ed: It's a chimera! I'll go to take a look!!

Roy: Let's go together!

Havoc: My Fuhrer! This is very dangerous, please think about your own safety.

Roy: Don't worry. He has everything under control. Right, Edward?

CHOICE:

>> If you must follow... <<

>> Give it to me. You'll stay here. <<

If you chose >> If you must follow...<<, please go to page "Chapter 3 - 27" !

If you chose >> Give it to me. You'll stay here. <<, please go to page "Chapter 3 - "29 !