Chapter 3 - 41

[still in the forest]

Ed: Envy!? So you're here...

Envy: ...Hey? The Fullmetal brat? You're coming again, do you have some new info?

Ed: That's not it...

Envy: Ah... So you come empty-handed?

Ed: Can't I?

[while Envy is a little pissed off, Ed looks rather strained with one hand at the back of his head, which surprises Enyv]

Envy: Huh?

Ed: Can't I come here to see you if I don't bring information?

Envy: ...Wow, that's a rare and lovely statement coming from you, Fullmetal brat.

Ed: It's not what you think!... By the way, what are you doing here?

Envy: And where could I go?

Envy: ...This place is filled with human sin and desire, it's the place that suits me!

Ed: Human sin and desire...

Envy: I feel at ease, staying in this dark place.

Ed: I thought at first you stayed here because you were looking for something...

Envy: Like what?

Ed: This is the place where chimeras "appear". Why... would there be chimeras in this world?

[Envy looks surprised for a moment]

Envy: Isn't it better to say that they're "created", rather than "appear"?

Ed: .....

Ed: This world is different from ours.

Ed: There's no alchemy here... However...

Envy: Hey... Aren't they the same as chimeras?

Envy: And what if there's no alchemy? Don't tell me they're born from a father and mother, ha ha ha!

Ed: ........

Envy: So, when it comes to it, this isn't the paradise you imagined. Instead of staying in this world, it's better to go back soon.

Envy: Or are you planning to start a new life here? I won't allow it!

Ed: I know, and I'm also looking for a way to return.

Envy: Are you?

Envy: But you're having deals with that bun face, and have become one of his men.

Ed: How do you know that?

Envy: Oh, don't underestimate me, I know everything about you... that I want to know.

Ed: I just went to him to ask for information about this place.

Ed: After all, he's the Fuhrer in this world.

Envy: Humph...

Envy: Whatever! Anyway, I don't want to stay in this bloody place forever.

Envy: So you must take advantage of anything you can use.

Envy: But I can't help with that, don't expect me to ask the guy like you!

Envy: I've still not settled things with his men for what they did to me...

Ed: Those weren't his men!

Envy: Hey, so you came to defend him...

Continue on page "Chapter 3 – 42" !