Intro: Vee's Beginning

"Chaos was all I could remember before my home was gone."

Venus De Milo woke up a little on the streets of what was once New York City to see the buildings on fire and everything else was destroyed. She could barely hear due to the ringing hurting her ears, but she could hear a faint roar and humans screaming. She coughed weakly before she faced the sky as if she was accepting a slow and painless death, but she saw an unfamiliar green portal opening above her.

"I did everything I could to stop the Dark Keeper and his mutagen bomb, but the dark sorcerer proved himself more than us."

The green portal started to pull Vee up from the ground as if the portal was taking her somewhere. She looked around for any sign for her older brothers, but she was too weak to call out for them and passed out just before she went through the portal and it closed.

"There was a lot I lost that day; my friends, my brothers, even my best friend; a 12 year old half human mutant girl named Macey O'Neil."

Vee quickly snapped awake and breathed heavily as she recovered. She looked around to find herself on a top view point of a valley and a peach tree was next to her. Vee looked around to find out where she was, but she gasped as she encountered a mysterious master tortoise warrior with a staff in his hand. He smiled at the young child and offered his hand, that made Vee slowly take it as he helped her up.

"That was some traveling from the sky I've never seen before." The tortoise master said. "And you look like you've survived a battle."

"I did. Where am I?" Vee asked. "What is this place?"

"This is the Valley of Peace in China." The tortoise master answered. "And you are by the sacred peach tree that stands with the Jade Palace."

"Wow." Vee said as she looked at the Jade Palace from a far. "Is this a kingdom?"

"No." The tortoise master replied. "We are Kung Fu masters."

"Kung Fu?" Vee repeated before she gave a respectful bow. "I'm a kunoichi in Ninjitsu. It's an honor."

"Tell me, young one." The tortoise master said. "What brings you here?"

"I don't know, but my home is gone." Vee replied as she looked down in sadness. "I will be off to find a new home."

"Stay here." The tortoise master said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "I can see that you fight with honor and have a pure heart. We'd love to have a new member at the Jade Palace."

"But, I'm not trained in Kung Fu." Vee said.

"I'm sure that Ninjitsu can be accepted." The tortoise master said.

Vee smiled at the tortoise master and bowed her head.

"Thank you." Vee said. "I'm Venus De Milo. What's your name?"

"Oogway." The tortoise master replied.

"I believed that everything I knew was gone and I couldn't return back to my dimension. Somehow, I had to make this dimension a new home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ever since that year, the Furious Five were cool around me and Shifu was still like a master to me. Plus, the valley has everything I could need and the villagers were nice. Everyone has seen my magic and found it amazing and I even explained that it's good magic. But as time flew by, I've developed some changes. I now have black hair and brush it with a hairbrush. My shell couldn't fit, so I used my magic to create clothes. And I tied my mask on my wrist, so I don't forget my older brothers. I still had a hard time to make friends. Even though I had nice folks in this dimension, it can be lonely for a mutant turtle girl to fit in."

"But that all was about to change when I met the chosen one to defeat the evil Tai-Lung."

"And he was told to be a great warrior...or at some of the times."