ending

I needed to get your guys attention.
I'm not ending this book.

Which Shadow and Bone fanfic idea would you guys ACTUALLY read? I want to know what you'd like to see from me that you'd genuinely enjoy.

1. The Evigheden family was blessed by the Firebird and it carried on into the family bloodline, turning into travelers when the Darkling tried to convince them to join the War so that they wouldn't be slaves to the King and Queen. Because they wouldn't listen, Aleksander killed them all but a mother and a baby girl. When Aeris was seven, she contacted the Conductor and had her taken across the Fold as to not be a slave.

OR

2. It's basically going to be the movie Anastasia, except the grandmother is looking in secret for her long lost granddaughter and split from the Lanstov family and has her own region of the country. The people of Ravka want Princess Anastasia found so that she can end the reign of terror with the Fjerdans and stop the war if the Grisha cannot do it, as they have no faith in their King and Queen. The money is 3 million kruge for her safe return and that's where the Crows come in.

Please comment!! Don't just vote cuz that doesn't tell me which one you guys want.