Chapter 1

"Mom, I told you I'll be fine"

"Levi, I'm worried something might happen to you"

"Mother instinct..."

"Very funny, Levi"

"But really, I'm fine mom. I can take care of myself, stop worrying about me"

"Okay dear! Oh invite Hange over, your father and I have news for you tonight!"

"What news?"

"Bye~"

And she hungs up, the ravenette sigh putting his phone on the neat desk.

"It's probably a new sketchbook and colouring set. It's pretty obvious"

He pull down his sleeves looking at his scars...

"Gone..." he thought, what's the point trying to hurt himself more when Hange was always there to snatch the razor away from him 24/7?! Heck she probably threw it into a volcano or something. He was thankful though, if it wasn't for Hange for all these years.

He might be a goner or something. He lays on his bed having nothing to do but to wait for the first day as senior year in highschool tomorrow. After all those years getting bullied, criticize, forced, harassed, self-harming and so on. He even remember the thing they used to said...

They will said things like "Your so ugly" "Your a fat freak" "Just kill yourself, it's that simple!" and even "If your born with a female part shouldn't you be wearing girly clothes?!"

He had enough...

Yeah, he was born as an intersex but that didn't matter to his parents. As long as they have the child they've always wanter. And he was used to be plain and to himself "fat" but after all those hard works during the summer he was skinny now though he's still short (I'm sorry Levi XD).

Hange and his parents gave compliments loving him even more, Hange also jokingly said he looks slim thicc or has a pear shaped that can lure the hot dudes and chicks which earns her a punch in the gut.

"I guess I should buy shits for school and maybe groceries too. Oh! Also some pet foods..." Levi thought, he got up and went upstairs to the bathroom to take a quick short shower.

He got out and dry his long hair off, he put on a black turtle neck, blue ripped skinny jeans, white off-converse shoes then his glasses. He took his phone from the desk and text Hange just so he's mother 2.0 won't hunt someone down.

Levi: Hey glass bitch, I'm going out. Come to my house with some souls and don't go out hunting down some walking sperms just to find me..

Shitty glasses: Okay, be careful cutie! I'll be there playing with all your lovely pets there~!♡

Levi looks at the huge aquarium with fishes minding their own business, the cats lazily sleeping on the couch, the dogs playing outside at the backyard, the lovebirds cuddling each other in their cage.

"Hell no! She ain't touching none of them...!" he thought being protective to his pets. He took his tote bag to put an extra key, his wallet, pocket issues and sanitizer inside. Before going out, he looks at himself in the mirror feeling uneasy...

"Hope I didn't look weird... Who am I kidding? I look so fucking ugly" the negativity slowly starts consuming him. He shrugs and leaves the house also hoping Hange his so-called-mother 2.0 gets bitten by his cats. Little did he know, he didn't realize someone with blonde hair is slowly walking up to him...