Chapter 5

I'm convinced this chapter is getting dumber and dumber while I'm gonna get shot-

Nvm, deal with it!

~~~~~~~

Everything was silent, the three assholes sitting on the table exchanging glances to each other. It was a very awkward silent...

"Can the cats stop staring at me like that?!" Eren broke the silence, he was mentally tired at the cat staring at him like a grumpy bitch.

"Levi do something about them!" Eren whine while pointing at the cats

"Anyways how's the fight?" Levi ask looking at Hange

"Did he just ignore me?!" Eren thought

"It was like World War III until Mr Pixis just have to come in" Hange was annoyed

"Ugh. It's like he's entrance is a must." Levi roll his eyes

"Are they really just gonna ignore me or-"

"And when the hell are you gonna go home?" Hange glares at him, Eren began to smile smugly

"It's too early, pretty sure Levi doesn't want me to leave yet. Right Levi~?" Eren reach for Levi's hand but a knife suddenly stab in between his damn fingers. Hell, he almost lost a finger!

Hange had a death grip on the knife handle, glaring at him, it scares the shit out of the two boys.

"Move the hand..." She said, but Eren being a Yeager doesn't give a shit and grabs Levi's hand while smirking at her.

"Ew ew ew ew ew! Gross!" He pull his hand away and got up to wash the germs away while complaining about it.

"I didn't even touch anything dirty!"

"He won't even care what you said. He'll still complain about it. You can't blame him since he's a clean freak"

"True that."

"Anyways, please leave. I've already tell Mikasa your going out. There's nothing you can do" Hange smirk devilishly

"Shit! Fuck you Hange!"

"Eat shit!"
.........

"I'm surprised you finally got a partner, Levi" Erwin said looking at his project

"Happy now?" Levi roll his eyes from the damn principal

"See? Isn't it great to work with a partner?!"

"No and can I leave now? I still have math class"

"Don't go having rabbit tantrums on something not clean" Erwin chuckles

"Shut it bushy eyebrows!" Levi stomp out of the office while ignoring the teacher's presence. Once out of that damn cold office, he went straight to his next class to listen to another boring lecture about the nothingness.

In the the damn math class, there stood the math teacher, Mr Pixis, explaining how to solve the x and what to do to get the answer.

"In order to find x, you need to..." There he goes lecturing about maths. Levi sigh for the millionth time and this time it caught the teacher's attention.

"Bored already Ackerman? Let's ease your boredom by answering this question then" He smirk

"The answer is 550" He stood up and immediately answer the damn question.

His face lit up in shock but smile anyways.

"Correct!"

Levi sat back down hearing annoying whispers saying disgusting things about him like one of those thirst comment on social media. They kept saying things like "He's so hot" or "His ass looks thicker!" heck even "I wanna be that chair"