Chapter 7

Boring chapter with lost of time skip!!!!

Get soft Levi I guess(?)

~•~•~•~•~

Levi push the door open revealing his fucking self in the damn lingerie. He didn't leave the room, just stand there waiting for this brat's goddamned reaction.

That's right, Eren had completely force him to put it on even when Levi said he doesn't want to for what felt like the millionth time

"Yes! Beautiful! Sexy!" Eren took out his phone and starts taking pictures using his phone.

"Hey! No pictures!"

"Too late!" motherfucker didn't bother to take pictures.

And for the first time in forever, Levi Ackerman punch Eren Yeager in the face hard before slamming the door to change back to his original outfit.

>>>Time skip 

"Levi where have you been? Your supposed to be here early" Hange ask opening the door for Levi.

"I was shopping" He show her the bags.

"Did you-"

"No, I didn't buy you anything. Period"

"Aww!!!" She pouts. Then suddenly she snatch the bag away from Levi.

"What the hell?!"

"I just want to check-" She paused...her face turns red when she pulls out the material from the bag...

"IS THIS A LINGERIE?!?!?!"

"Wait what?!"

"YOU LIKE THIS THING?!?!"

"NO I DON'T!!! I DON'T WEAR SKIMPY CLOTHES!!!!"

"Do you..." her lips stretch into a wide grin and then she scream "MY LITTLE LEVI HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?!? A MOTHER'S DREAM COME TRUE!!!"

"I DON'T!!! GIMME THAT!" he snatches the clothe away from Hange. His face red as a tomato with a pout, his eyes had tears coming out...

"Aw~ Levi, don't go all blushy blushy and pouty pouty like that to me! Is okay, I won't tell anyone you decide to have fun with your boyfriend-"

"NO YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!!! EREN BOUGHT IT AND PUT IT IN THE BAG!!"

There was silence...

"Did he do anything to you?!?!" Hange now sounding serious and mad...

"Nothing... Don't worry about it."

"Okay, if you say so. But do tell me if he did anything to you, I'll chop off his legs!"

"But we can always talk to his parents-"

"That shit useless! Fighting back is better!"

"I'll still go with my options..."

"Oh by the way, Your uncle is coming over"

"No..."

Then there goes the door bell ringing repeatedly in the speed of light.

"Oi! That old man is here!"

"I'll open the door!" she runs to the door and open it wide enough for that old man to do some dramatic entrance.

Then there's Kenny walking to the door, he look like he just pick up a fight with someone.

He probably did....