Chapter 11

Y'all getting an angry demon Levi for now. Because you deserve it lmao
~•~•~•~•~

It's a beautiful day outside...

Birds are singing, flowers are blooming.

On every monday, little shits like them......

Should be going to school...!

The ravenette's eyes flutter open as he groans when the sunlight hits his eyes. He covers his face with his blanket, too lazy to get up....

But then there's the damn clock to the fucking rescue... (it never was)

It rings but Levi simply just shut it off....

It went silent for only a damn second before it starts ringing it's annoying sound again...

"Shut up!!!" He pick the clock and threw it...

"LEVI! GOOD MOR-AGH!!" the clock landed ln Hange's face.... Hard

"What the hell was that for?!" Hange rub her forehead

"I'm just shutting that clock off" Levi said, getting up and grab his towel..

"You know it's Monday right?" Hange said

"Yeah and...?" Levi open his closet to pick out his outfit of the day.

"After the sleepover and my birthday-"

"For fuck sake, just spit it out!"

"Eren and his groups are waiting for us outside"

"Wait... What?! How-" Levi turn to Hange, he was shook...

"HURRY UP AND GET DRESS!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY SO DON'T EXPECT AN EXPLANATION FROM ME!" Hange close his bedroom door so he could change into his clothes...

"This is either Eren or Historia's idea. I'll leave from the backyard, they can stand there till they're late!" Levi thought then put on his gothic clothes, he's in a gothic mood for some reason...

Because it's Monday duh!

Suddenly, his bedroom door burst open.

"Hey Levi, I let them in because I felt bad for making them stand there for so long!!!"

"Your such a disappointment... I was planning to escape from the backyard with you!" He said

"Well to bad your not doing that! Anyways, your so cute! A cute little goth boy!" Hange cup his cheeks pinching them lightly while giggling.

"Let go of me!"

"Oh, they open the room where your cats are! Even the backyard door where your dogs are! Because uh..." she stops then grin with a nervous chuckle...

Oh boy, it's something bad....

"Hange what the hell?!"

"Oh come on, they're guest and friends-"

"No they're not! They're just brats with no reasons to suddenly come to my house! Pack my books, I'm gonna deal with those brainless piece of shits!" he shove Hange away and march outside his room

"I hope he doesn't get rid of my cute little bugs!" she thought

Grumpily going downstairs, he was only half way there till he saw his cats and dogs running around, those useless brats attempting to catch them, the floor is covered in dirt and their germs, one of them was eating his snacks from the cabinets and there's a broken mug on the floor...