Chapter 6

This chapter brought to you by Levi vibing
~•~•~

Eren Gayger's POV

"Mwo geuri anikkowa~ Gadeon gil geunyang ga~"

"Waedeul geurae seoreobge~!" the music pause for a second and...

"Maria maria~ Neol wihan mariya~ Binnaneun bamiya~ Neol gwerobhijima~!"

Here I am being the awkward one with my half human and half monkey brother Zeke. Levi's (probably) favourite song is currently playing right now and he's been singing and vibing to it while giving us zero fucks...

Also flipping us the bird...

But his fingers looks cute though

I didn't mind to be honest because he sang better than does girly Disney princesses. It's the damn lyrics, I know it's korean but how the hell can Levi sing a different language so perfectly and why didn't I know that!?

"Oh, Maria~! Neol wihan mariya~" Oh god, his voice is HOT...!!!

"Mwo hareo adeungbadeunghae~ Imi areumdaunde~" I'm so grateful for this chance!

If your wondering where we're going well... We all got hungry and Zeke said he'll take us to a sushi restaurant, for some reason he called Levi's parents about it and I swore they face palm on the phone.

Most of the time was Levi vibing, Zeke talking to the air and me fighting with Jean over the phone. Not using my phone but Levi's phone. So they have been talking shit about me all night long huh?! Can't believe they get along behind my back and why Jean out of everyone?!

This damn horse has been neighing on the phone that I couldn't stand it I almost throw Levi's phone away. Well, almost and I got scolded by him, he was saying like his dad bought it for him when he won on a competition of who knows what. I didn't listen a word at all, I was too busy getting lost in his beautiful eyes.

(Someone pay for this hoe's therapy)

"Yo, Zeke! Are we there yet?!"

"For god sake Eren! Can't you be a little more patient?!"

"Mood" I stick my tongue out at him.

After what felt like years, robots probably control the planet rigth now. We finally reach to a mall, this asshole took us to a damn mall... Not a normal sushi restaurant!

"Hey! You told us you'll take us to a close sushi restaurant!"

"Please, I want to look some stuff to buy!" this motherfucker scoff at me! How dare he! I was about to say something but Levi starts speaking

"Don't worry about it, I want to buy some things too"

"Yeah, did you heard that Zeke. Let's go now!"

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Shush!" He shut up as I shush him.

"Can we go now?" Levi whines

"Come on let's go" Zeke said, opening the car for Levi then fucking close it when I was about to get out. This bitch...!

Alright Eren Yeager, drag Levi away from Zeke and have fun times with him WITHOUT any distractions. You can do this! You woo a lot of humans before! This time, your gonna woo Levi Ackerman!

Time skip brought to you by Levi hanging out with penguins

"And what would you like to order sir?" The waiter ask

"Sushi set 8"

"I'll have the same"

"So that'll be two set 8. What about you little boy?" The waiter looks at Levi

"Pfft-" Zeke cover his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

Levi glare at him before turning back to the waiter and said "I want the nigiri sushi set"

"Okay, I'll be back with your orders!" the waiter walks away, Levi glares both of them threatening them he'll turn them into sushi as well if he got the chances.

"Little boy~" Zeke said mockingly even going so far to playfully pinch his cheek. He heard some of the female waiter giggling at their table. Levi silently hope they slip, fall and never get up ever again.

About a minute, their sushis are served with the waiter saying enjoy and Levi almost stab his eyes with a damn chopstick. But they enjoy their sushi anyways.

(I'm literally craving for sushi right now so don't tempt me)

"Little boy~? Are you lost~?" Zeke has been mocking Levi the entire time. He received a good message on his willy with Levi's foot. Oh how it felt so good that Zeke fell to the ground groaning in pleasure (pain in everyone's point of view)

"Go look for monkey stuff with Eren, I'm going to look for clothes alone" Levi walk away

Eren looks at Levi who was walking away and to Zeke who was still in pain then back at Levi. He looks at Zeke again then said "Yeah, you go alone. Levi needs my protection so see you later! Levi my love~! Wait for me!" He ran not even have the need to help Zeke, dumb Eren just want to spend time with with Levi because nobody but him is going to claim him.

"Why is he even my half brother?" Zeke mumbles to himself

With Eren and Levi

"Hey, Levi~"

"What now?!"

"Did you go to women's bathroom or men's bathroom? Or both?!"

Eren and his dumbass uncomfortable question again...

"I don't go to public bathrooms because it's unsanitary"

"You know some of them are clean, right?"

"I don't care"

Eren looks around the store while Levi was looking for shirts. Dumb Eren was minding his own business until he came across the women's clothing. He saw some cute clothes and new brands of lingerie and bikini.

He smirk just thinking about Levi wearing those, oh how he's gonna spend his night watching Levi wearing it just for him. And without hesitation, he went there to choose a perfect size for Levi's tiny body.

Meanwhile, Levi was checking some cute black clothes with Japanese words until he's name was called. He turn his head and there was Eren walking towards him with his hand behind him, also smilling at him.

"I had a bad feeling about this..." Levi thought already looking worried

As Eren came, he pull out a beautiful black lingerie frm behind with a huge grin.

"Look, is your favorite colour!"

This brat, he was ready to punch this brat to the universe

"Where the hell did you get that?!" Levi shout but in a whisper tone not wanting to make a scene.

"Can you please wear this for me?!"

"No"

"Please, I want to see you in this!"

"I'm not wearing it!"

"I'll clean the classroom for one week!"

"..."

~•~•~•~•

Haha, cliffhanger for you!

It's 02:24am (Malaysia time) and I really need to update this.

Ok, I should sleep-