ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟩• ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ

Stan

Now, this is getting out of hand! For the last two weeks, I haven't seen anyone from my family other than Wendy and Soos.

My brother is in his lab as the two rascals will either be in their room or somewhere else, which surprisedly, Mabel would mostly be in her room most of the time.

To make matters worst, whenever it comes to having some quality time together, it mostly supposes tend to have some warmth feeling, but instead came quite uncomfortable.

Jeez, the people that I live with.

The only good thing about it is that blonde kid. It's strange how after few days, I already know him all my life. It's crazy yet almost like that he's part of our family.

"Hey, Stan!"

"Wendy! You're just in time", I called as she came in. Normally, I would call Soos, but since he's been busy with his wife, I thought that maybe she can...

"I need to ask you something", I said as she takes a seat right across the counter.

At first, I was conflicted about what to say or how to begin, but after glancing at Wendy's expression of concern, I knew that I can trust her.

I started out slow from the moment the twins arrived to the time that Mabel's tension with the idea of her brother dating.

Of course, Wendy finds this odd about Mabel's behavior, but she gets the idea of 'siblings in a relationship'. I mean, Wendy has been in that situation before.

"For now, let them have some space before talking to them IF they are comfortable with it"

I nodded and thank her for that advice.

She smiles and said, "Hey, anything time. After all, just because I don't work with you anymore doesn't mean I can't visit you all when I'm already part of the team"

I smile at her before noticing a familiar object that she pulled out from her bag. I look at her confused yet curious as she explains that this is for the old boy.

With that, I got hold of it as Wendy gave me her last hug before leaving.

_¿?_

Sounds of old music echo far as I was sent below the surface.

Thinking back before this, I already visit the old sport and gave him his gift. He wasn't doing so well.

The only thing that keeps him alive (at least) was his boyfriend.

I snap back at reality as soon as the elevator stopped moving and opens up the other side.

While walking out, I look around the places. Some were new and some were the same.

I haven't heard anything from Ford besides the whole new threat that he inform me about.

A bit of light shines blinking behind those doors. Grabbing the doorknob, I turn it clockwise and wide the door opened to reveal my brother; focusing on one computer to another.