ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟫• ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʏ ғᴀɪʀ

Narrator

"Step right up! Step right up!", a man cried.

Raising the flags, covering up the ground with signs, lights, and entertainment.

People gathered with things while dressing up with a delicate style.

Ladies in puffy dresses and men with ties.

Why, of course! This is Gravity Falls County—

Beep beep!

"Ahhhh!"

"Oh god!"

Hearing the shriek of a vehicle, people ran from a different direction.

Some succeed while others trip into misery—not from the vehicle but themself.

Park in the middle of the town, a car door swung open to reveal our main entrapment.

"I can't believe it!", twirling around her violet dress as she poses dramatically, "Gravity Falls County Fair!"

Feeling joy, the woman glances around curiosity at the town's fair.

Meanwhile, behind her, men from the vehicle fix themselves while having a conversation.

"Thank you for dropping us off, Grunkle Stan", he said as the blonde one put his arm around his shoulder.

The relationship between the two young men was getting better.

This has made Stanley feel at ease when seeing the brunette in a better view. He would not say the same to Mabel, but at least she was out of her room for once with her family.

"No problem, kid. Just try not to go back to the shack and start talking like these people or else you're dead to me"

Both young males look at each other with glee as the brunette move closer to another—romantically putting his hand on his chest.

"Darling, whatever shall we do with the man and his unknown horse?"

"Don't worry, Doll", he softly caresses the brunette's cheek before looking at the old man, "this man ain't worth of our interest as much as each other"

"Darling..."

The old man glance at them and blankly said, "you're dead to me"

With that, Stanley went back to the vehicle and drove off before yelling out, "DEAD!".

Both of them laugh—ignoring the scream from the background and not noticing the stare of the brunette's sister...

Mabel

Okay, I'm not gonna lie...

This is going to be harder than I thought.

The way my brother looked at him made me realize something...

I might be too late.