sʜᴏʀᴛ sɪᴅᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ 𝟤

<Musical/Song Style>

*Contain some spoilers*

*Probably some bloopers/out of context*

/From Intro\

Dipper: (while waiting to arrive at Gravity Falls, he looks at his sleepy sister and thinks back from his past) Mabel, does it cross your mind to be slightly sorry?

Dipper: (thoughts of all the agreements that he had with his sister) Did you even care that you might've wrong?

Dipper: (look away from her) Well, I hope you had a blast, while you dragged me along...

_¿?_

Dipper: Forget it! Why should I help you! You ruined everyone's lives!

Bill: Listen, kid. You all ruined your lives, not me, and besides, (gave a slyly look at him) you all love me, I know you do~

Dipper: (glare at him) Fuck you!

Bill: (stockily before recovered) Wow Pinetree, I never knew that you had it in you (smirk) so...do you wanna ride? Wanna go far?

Dipper: (confused)

Bill: Do you wanna get, do you wanna get, (grab his chin to pull him close to his face) do you wanna get inside my-

Dipper: (realized and push him away as he stutters) T-That's not w-what I m-met.

_¿?_

Dipper: (thought) This couldn't get any worse.

Bill: Oh, yes it can.

Dipper: (confused before noticing Stan and get embarrassed)

Stan: (not giving Dipper a chance to explain) It's alright, kid. I get it. (going back to the kitchen) just keep it light, keep it bright, keep it gay with your boyfriend, alright.

Dipper: (speechless) ....

Bill: (laugh happily) Will do!

_¿?_

/From Chapter 2\

Mabel: Dipper, all I'm saying that why need him if he's gonna used you? I hope you're happy! I hope you're happy now. I hope you're happy how you hurt your cause forever! I hope you think you're clever!

Dipper: I hope you're happy. I hope you're happy, too. I hope you're proud how you would grovel in submission. To feed your own ambition.

Dipper and Mabel: So though I can't imagine how. I hope you're happy... Right now.

Mabel: (grab his hands and hold it tight) Dipper, I care about you. I—don't want you to get hurt. (gave a strange smile as she shows her puppy's eyes at him) please...break up with him.

Dipper: ....

Mabel: You still have me.

Dipper: I know (push her away and said it in rage) But I don't want it!