ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟥• ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Dipper

Three days since Bill had appeared in my life. Three days that I haven't talk to my sister since that fight. Three days since...we became a 'couple'...

So far, those three things weren't that bad. Heck, none of this would ever happen if I haven't made a deal to help him. I have no idea what to help him besides blending in without anyone knowing.

"Hey Dipper, where are we going?", he asks as we pass through the crowds. I told Bill that the only time that I let him say my name was when there are people around.

"Visiting an old friend", I simply respond for I knew that he knows. The reason for this is that I want Bill to understand more about humans without using his power for it might cause suspicion.

The crowds slowly became a few before entering through the forests.

Hearing a calm silence as we were surrounded by many pine trees along with some sunlight and sounds of a peaceful river. Taking a deep breath before letting all out to smell a familiar scent of nature. So far, nothing has changed.

Beautiful

"Pinetree, let's take a break."

"Huh?" I respond before look back at Bill and gasp. Turning away quickly, I cover my face—felting the heat from my face.

I can feel the glances from him. "Bill! Put your clothes on!"

"Why? We're men, aren't we? And besides, it's not like you haven't me undress before."

I blush even more. Remembering the time that Bill caught me glancing at him while he was changing. I don't know why I did that. I couldn't look away.

Seeing his pure skin is like seeing a shiny silk blanket. It makes me wanna touch it. To feel the smooth skin against my fingers. Imagining it sounds pleasant before I realized what I was thinking.

For that, it was the last time I ever want to see his body again for my action earned me a laugh from Bill.

But now, I knew that this wasn't the last.

"Come on, Pinetree!" walking over near the river, "I'm sure they can wait. I mean, it's not like it was any important for that matter."

I roll my eyes after hearing his response.

Seriously, I sometimes feel like I'm dealing with a kid.

"Well, that's a harsh way to show some compassion meatshack, especially your lover."

Hearing a huff from him, I peek over a little to see his backside. Holding his clothes as he walks over to the river. Luckily, I was able to control myself as I follow his trails.

I tried to explain to him that we don't have time for this, but he won't listen as he was already in the water.

I sigh with frustration while calming myself down.

"Do you even know how to swim?"

"Of course, Pinetree! Don't ask such an absurd question. After all, I'm the known all Dream Demon!" he smug as he continues, "besides, I see you meatshack doing it, so why can't I?"