00 | Intro & Cast

Thank you, so much for wanting to take a peek at this story!

I really want to preface this by saying that Dakota is very judgmental and not incredible in the beginning! But that is intentional. With the way she grew up and her past, the evolution she has from when she came to Lawrence to when she left is major and so satisfying in the end! I promise this journey of self discovery will pull at a part of you.

Anyhow, his is my first every full fledged 'book' I've ever written, and I have to admit I'm quite excited to see if anyone will enjoy this. These characters have legitimately consumed my every thoughts, and are just my babys at this point.

Just to clarify by the way I was only 13 years old and so very experienced when I first started writing this, as I still am. So yes, I will be an absolute wreck in every aspect of my writing. But hey, I just call it charm.

This is nowhere near perfection, so please give me criticism any time needed! (Grammar, spelling, and anything else necessary.) 

I'll be updating every Saturday

Again, thank you, and I appreciate every comment, share, & vote!

Much Love <3 Kaydence Reyes

-

TW: Mentions of SA, rape, self harm/suicide,Eds, Mature Language & overall mental health will be a prominent aspect of the story, please proceed with caution

(I will try to add TW before all the sensitive topics if possible, but if I miss one please notify me, as well as take this as your initial warning.)

Just to be clear I do not condone any acts that are illegal nor immoral in this writing. These are all acts of fiction.
-
I do not romanticize the traumas my characters go through. It's all a form of expression on my part. That being said I hope you all take something away from each characters story, as they all go through something different.

-