12 | Flush Against Me

"So who won the egg toss relay, yesterday?" I stir my cereal, mindlessly talking for the sake of conversation and normalcy as I try to organize my groggy morning thoughts

I've had Levi's number for a while and I haven't been asked out yet. I need to up my game if I want to meet his father sometime soon.

"The Tootsies." Darien huffs.

"The Tootsies, really? You lost to an academy house named the 'The Tootsies'..." I hold in my judgmental scoff.

"Yeah, you can thank Toby for that one. He literally lost our egg before it even started." Tate says across the kitchen opening the fridge.

"I did not loose it! It rolled away! I'm telling you!" Toby wines with a spoon full of cereal in his mouth.

"Hey, where's the orange juice?" Tate says with her head inside the fridge rummaging.

"Cam drank it all, like the ass he is." Kit narrows her eyes at Cam beside her, as she shovels more Raisin Bran into her mouth.

"I can't help the fact that Buzzfeed said that orange juice helps healthy hair growth. Don't you want me to keep these lushes blonde locks, babe?" Cam complains throwing his hands up in the air.

"Buzzfeed has never said that." Kit flicks in between Cams eyebrows.

"Radian Bran again? Isn't this the third time this week? Can't you just make something out of butter and blueberries?" Wyatt walks into the kitchen only in plaid sleeping shorts, and a black band tee.

He grimaces at everyone's bowls of Raisin Bran before looking at me to answer.

"Morning to you too, Birdy, and no. Because for one I'm not your personal chef. And two there is nothing left in the fridge. Not my fault that Toby's secret stash of cereal in his closet only has Raisin Bran left." I say putting my spoon back in my empty bowl with a clink.

"Hey! That was you?" Toby looks at me shocked.

"No Toby, she willingly and personally went to the market to get the worst cereal on the planet." Kit smacks the back of Toby's head as she walks past him to sit down at her seat.

"Okay you guys have no right to judge my cereal taste. A lot of people like Raisin Bran." Toby protests with his spoon waving in the air.

Seeing our unconvinced faces, Toby desperately asks Darien. "Come on, Darien. You like Raisin Bran too...right?"

Darien shrugs.