~2~

4 month later

The new school year had already started for Win. He had spent the rest of the summer being in a sad mood because he couldn't find out any information about the guy he met at the party.

Sure, they only kissed, but Win felt a connection between the two of them and wanted to explore. But it seemed life had other plans.

It took some time but he was finally able to get that guy out of his head and find a new person to show his affection too.

School started weeks ago and he was already able to find a girl and make her his girlfriend.

In his biology class, there was a girl named Dawn.

She was shorter than Win, with tanned  skin and a petite figure. Her hair was long and brown with brown eyes to match. Win wasn't sure but she looked familiar the first time he saw her but he brushed by it.

She was so kind and had the most beautiful smile ever.

They hadn't talked much but the conversations they were able to have made Wins heart flutter. He felt like he could stare at her all day and listen to the loud laugh she had.

She made Win feel again. And he liked it. It was way better than feeling what be was previously.

Win was on his way to school when his stomach growled.

Shit

Win was such in a rush to get to school and see Dawn that he didn't even have a chance to eat breakfast this morning.

Win sighed as he took out his wallet to see his he had cash on him. He looked to see he had about 500 baht.

It was enough to get something small and make it to school in time.

Win walked into a small convenience store and went straight for the snack section.

While Win lingered on looking for the perfect meal, voices were heard from the back of the store.

Win didn't pay any mind to it until he heard the conversation getting more serious. Win stopped what he was doing and decided to listen.

"Gulf, I'm only staying there because my parents missed me. Nothing else" The familiar voice said.

Gulf, Win assumed, started laughing.

"So what? You're just gonna put up with her like she's not a bitch to you?" Gulf argued "I know it's only for a week and all but you don't live that far away from your home. What's the point in staying in that house?"

Win heard the other person sigh and kind of felt bad for intruding on their conversation.

"It's my Dad's birthday okay?" The voice replied "he and my mom want me home to celebrate. After that, I'm gone. I can ignore her and it will be fine. "

With that Win heard the shop door open and seconds later an engine start.

Win let out a breath and made his way to the counter where he saw the cashier looking frustrated.

"You ok?" Win asked. He was concerned, Win wasn't the type to like seeing people in distress.

The guy opened his eyes to look down at Win. He gave him a faint smile before letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just have some idiot friends sometimes"

Win nodded and gave the guy, he now knows as Gulf, his food so he could pay.

School went by slowly for Win. He had spent most of the day writing notes, daydreaming, or sneaking naps in between lectures. Finally the bell ranged for lunch and students were running down the hallway like animals.