~3~

Win woke up feeling positive this morning.

Today was the day he would go to Dawn's house to do their project. They've done it before but the difference is it's at Dawn house instead of Wins. She wanted to introduce him to the family and Win was pretty nervous.

Win rushed out of bed to do his morning routine and run downstairs to start gulping down his breakfast.

"Woah Win" Wins mom yelled "Slow down. I know my food is great but it's not going anywhere, love"

Win sheepishly smiled as he slowed down his chewing. Okay, maybe the positive attitude was a bit of an exaggeration. The truth as he was scared as fuck. What if her parents didn't like him? What if they don't think he is a good fit for their daughter?

Wins thoughts were interrupted when he felt his phone vibrate. He took it out to see it was a text from Dawn.

Dawn👸🌇

My idiotic brother will be joining us in dinner so when I say we need to leave just go along with it 🥺?

Win
You have a brother?

Dawn👸🌇

Sadly, yes. He moved out months ago and we don't get along. So look for my hints when I give them to u and don't speak to him unless he talks first but if he is trying to have a conversation with you don't engage.

UNDERSTAND!?

Win didn't know why Dawn was acting so paranoid. Was her brother a bad person to the point she never mentioned it to him?

Win

Yeah, I got it.

Dawn👸🌇

Good. C u @ school.

Win turned his phone off and went back to his breakfast wondering what Dawns brother would be like.

.

Throughout the entire day of school all Win could think about was how horrible Dawns brother was. Since the day they met and she had never mentioned having one. Always making it seem as if she was the only child.

Win thought that he must be a bad person if she was too ashamed to mention him.

Is he a drug addict?

Alcoholic?

Did he molest her? RAPE!??

Win was brought out of his thoughts when he heard to bell ring.

School was over and he was going to ride over with Mike since he had a car. Win had thought he would take the bus with Dawn, but she said she needed to get ready for the project first and to just come a little later.

Since he was having dinner with her family and wanted to makee a good impression, he had Mike take him home first to freshen up and then drive him to Dawns place.

Win always appreciated Mike. Hed do anything for the younger and Win was the same. They had been friends since middle school and were always stuck together.