~12~

2 days had past and there was still no sign of Dawn.

No one really talked much about her disappearance, seeing it as something that happens usually. Which it does.

For the past years being in the same school as Dawn, she had a habit of going missing then coming back like nothing happened.

It was something she seemed to do when life wasn't going her way.

But for some reason , Win felt like it was more than that. Some days ago Dawn had threatened him and said she would make his life hell if they broke up.

Win couldn't help but think that this was a plan she had . For those two days of her being gone, Dawns friends gave him dirty looks. He knew for sure she told them something .

Win was told from Bright that Dawn hadn't been home all day and hadn't picked up when their parents called.

Usually, Dawn would warn them whenever she wanted a break. The police were called but it seemed like they weren't doing much since it wasn't the first time.

The last person to see her was everyone from school Friday afternoon.

It's was day 3 of her being gone, at least that's what Win knew. He was at school sitting in the pool room. He was in a sad mood.

Since Saturday, he hadn't really heard from Bright. He just assumed that they all went out to go look for her . Win wondered when a missing alert would be announced.

If they did, that meant it was quite serious. But, for some reason Win didn't believe it was. His gut was telling him something just wasn't right about how this was happening.

Dawn blogs about her life all the time. There isn't a time where you see her without her phone or texting anyone.

She loved her parents but she was sneaky . Plenty of times she's ignored their calls and came up with lies on why she did.

And she would never do anything without telling her friends. How is it no one knows where she is or that she planned on leaving? And why are her friends laughing when they see Win or always texting when he comes around ?

It all sounded stupid , but those things didn't make sense to Win. He felt like he was in an episode of Riverdale with all the thoughts he had running in his head.

Was Dawn really kidnapped or something?

"Hey, Win?"

Win turned to see Mike standing by the door with a lunch box in his hand.

"What're you doing in here?" He asked as he sat next to the younger.

"Nothing. Just thinking" Win replied

"Thinkin about Dawn? I swear that girl is full of shit." He started "how much do you want to bet she just left with some guy and got caught up?"

Win laughed at the thought. He didn't think Dawn had it in her to do so, but maybe she was just the right amount of crazy to do it. But would that mean he's in the clear? That she doesn't have anything planned for him.

"I don't know" Win argued "she doesn't seem like the type to not have a plan"

Mike nodded in agreement. "Well , where ever she is, I hope she stays. She's been causing trouble for my best bud, and we don't need that"

Win nodded in agreement and turned back to look at the ceiling. He felt stressed and just wanted to go home.

After chatting with Mike for a while, both boys headed off to class. Win sat in the back staring out the window. He had no motivation for work right now and simply wanted to relax.