3. Ignore your husband....a best way to stay out of trouble.

Nisha Jindal ( POV )

Its so good to be back home ( I am sure it is ) , What should I call you ? ( Mind...and don't talk out loud with me people will think you are mad ) than how to talk with you ( I will answer your questions whenever you will talk with yourself ) Good. ( what's the plan ? ) Breakfast and than meeting with the kids ( All the best ) thanks.

I took a shower and than wore my favourite sari and came down for morning prayers. My mother -in -law is arranging all the things required for puja , thankfully the time I arrived my relationship didn't sour with my family that much , its just not good with Aditya.

" Good morning maa. " I folded my arms and showed respect to god and than touched her feet's , she holded my hands and told
" May god bless you beta. " and that's how I will start my new life
with lots of blessing. Since she has done everything in the temple than let me go in the kitchen and help Lilly ( our house help ) cook breakfast for everyone.

Here breakfast is made specifically for everyone, my daughters loves to have apple juice and hot aloo paratha in the morning , Arjun younger brother of Aditya loves having his protein shake and his salad in the morning , mom and dad loves to have tea and puri in the morning , Aditiya eats coffee and omelettes and toasted bread with butter on it and some fruits nicely chopped, and as for me I love mango juice and aloo paratha with little butter in the  side  just amazing.

Lily has done everything nicely and I helped her here and there. Its time to meet with my daughters after so much time , this time I will treat them right and give them all the love they deserve. They sleep in a room which almost looks like Disney land , I took out their dress and checked their book to see whether they have packed them nicely or not. I allow them to do their own work but I keep a strict eye on them.

Three years....for me I am meeting with my daughters after three years. those jail days I use to miss them too much and I still remember the look of hate they gave me on the day of the court , that look still haunts me. This time I will not give them chance to hate me. I walked near their bed , looking like two Bunnie sleeping together. I could feel the warm drops of tears dropping from my eyes since I saw them after a long time.

" Good morning my little angles. " I whispered and tickle them and this trick always works for me , my girls wakes up with a big smiles on their lips , I hurried them to brush their teeth and get ready for school, I helped them brush their teeth and take a shower and dressed them properly.

" Now you two come for breakfast , mummy is going to see if everything is ready or not. " I told them and kissed on their foreheads . " Okay mummy . " they said together. I came back in the kitchen mom is now cooking with lily , she gave me a coffee cup and told " Here I made it , you just serve the lazy boy and tell him to hurry up. " Aditiya isn't up yet ? But he was a early riser.

I took the cup came in the bedroom....why it feels so illegal to be here ? ( That's your bedroom girl ) husband not mine ( you have not taken divorce yet....chill ) , I placed the cup on a nearby table with a loud bang so that the sound could wake him up. That plan didn't work ( looks like he is not that light sleeper. ) , As far as I remember I have stopped bringing coffee for him and taking out cloths and towels for him in the morning, he does it himself ...than why everything is so different ? Am I getting confused with the timeline ?

I didn't called him but opened the closet with a loud bang and that worked he changed his sleeping position and looked around the room. I pulled out a nice suit for him , his tie , wallet , handkerchief and coat and placed them together nicely , he didn't looked towards me but took his coffee from the table.

Good since my work is done let's just move out of the room.
" Nisha " Aditiya called as I was coming out of the room , I turned towards him and told " Yes Aditiya " , he sat in the bed and told
" Tell mom not to make lunch for me today , I have a meeting and will eat out. " well, none of my concern but I nodded and told him
" okay ". I told and came to have my breakfast.

( Maybe he will be eating with Jhanvi) let him I don't care , ( than what are your plans for yourself ? ) That I will let you know very soon. For now ignore your husband and you will be out of every trouble.

Aditiya ( POV )

She almost jumped out of the room like it was punishment for her to be in the same room with me. Bringing coffee , taking out my cloths for me....what are you planning Nisha ? , she didn't even reacted when I told her that I will eat out...that's really suspicious.

I took the last sip of my coffee and got fresh for the day and wore the dress that she didn't prepare for me. Now she will react for sure , cause she thinks Jhanvi likes blue and for that I wear that color. As I came for breakfast I saw my daughters all ready for school , Arjun joking with Nisha , dad eating his food and talking with mom who is sipping her tea....such a warm family vibe. Nisha is looking so different...for the first time I am feeling sad for being ignored by her.... but can't let that effect me , it can be her another trap.

I sat with others to eat breakfast and after that with my daughters I got ready to go out. Nisha followed us kissed the girls on the cheeks and waved them bye....ignoring me. I dropped the girls school and called my agent " Keep eye on her. " I told him.  Doesn't matter what ever you plan I will not let you hurt my family again Nisha....never.