7. Visiting Husband's office ( part 1 ).

2 weeks later.

I have seen the site suggested by soniya and she wasn't joking when she said that the place is rotting.... that place is rotting. It has broken roof , floor with inches of dust, everything needs to get repaired.

I went to check the place with Tanveer and trust me she was very angry I still remember what she said out of anger. I was listing the things I needed to buy and my girl was complaining.

" Broken windows , floors covered with three inches of dust , not to mention about the kitchen , spider webs are everywhere , rats are playing like its their playground , oil stained curtains , broken book shelves , roof with holes enough to see the sky.....great place. " said Tanveer while listing the things we need to do.

" Don't get discouraged so easily Tanu . Together we can do anything. Don't give up so easily ? " I told her but in my heart I know its mission impossible.

Now thinking about it , I need many things for that place. Need to hire someone to decorate the place , repair the place and clean it....wait , that's wrong I have to clean , repair and decorate that place that's right.

I have no idea whom to approach for it . should I consult with Aditiya ? That's it...he must know people who does this work. But he left for office really early...should I go ? I think I should. But if I simply go he will think I just know how to make him work and not help at all.

Lunch...yes , I will take lunch for them and than can talk with them. But they need special pass to enter the building and I don't have one...let me call Arjun he can help me get in the office. I ringed Arjun.

" Bhabi.... You calling me , everything okay ? " he asked , ' Tell me you never called your brother-in-law without telling me you never called your Devar ( same meaning ). " HaHa ,very funny now listen I am coming with lunch please can you wait by the parking lot so that I don't have any problem getting in ? " I asked him.

" Maybe....but what will I get in return ? " he asked, that naughty boy I tell you. " You will get special thali of your choice now happy ? " I asked him. " Very happy will be eagerly waiting for you. " he said. I hanged up the call , now its time to cook.

It has been long time since I didn't visit him in office... hope he doesn't get too surprised and I can do my work easily. Hurriedly I made everything and packed them nicely , has to put a box for Jhanvi or she has to watch their face when two of them eats.

I made peace with Jhanvi and we are good now. I don't plan to kill her and everything else is just awesome. I took my car and drove in Aditiyas office. Its a huge office with large parking lot filled with expensive cars , a huge glass building ....I still remember him sitting in a one floor rental house doing his works and look at him now so successful.

" Bhabi.." I heard Arjun call , I turned and saw him coming running towards me. " I was waiting for so long.." he said with a dramatic face. " Your wait is finally over ,let's go up and have a good lunch. " I told and his face beamed like a little kid. Its so nice to have a little brother didn't knew why I hated him first ( cause you were a crack head ) Miss mind is back.

It was not a trouble for me to get in with Arjun. We took the elevator and went up. His cabin is very big and well furnished. The table where he sits is so elegant and the wall is made of glass you can literally see the town from here. Its such a nice building.

Aditiya is writing something and didn't sense our arrival. " Bhai see who came to visit you. " said Arjun. Aditiya looked up and saw me standing their , he closed all his files and hurriedly came towards us ( someone is excited ) don't think so ( I do ).

" Nisha ...what a pleasant surprise. " he said and drifted his eyes on the bag which Arjun is holding now. " Actually I made something nice today and thought to bring the lunch here so you both can enjoy it. " I said explaining myself.

" Lunch....you brought lunch for us that's great. " he said." Let me plate them for you and Arjun call Jhanvi I brought lunch for her too. " I told while pulling out the plates from the bag. Must serve them nicely.

" You give me our bags and we can eat in my room and in meanwhile you enjoy a nice lunch with bhai. " he told me. I really don't want to be alone in a room with Aditiya. " can you plate and serve nicely ? You wouldn't eat her portion right ? " I asked him and he laughed. " I will send you a picture and that will make you at ease right ? " he asked ,well I need to talk with Aditiya anyway.

" Better " I handed him his box and he left. I plated Aditiyas food and served him and his expression says he just loved his food by its sight. He sat on the sofa putting his plate on a glass table , he showed me an empty seat to sit down.

" where did Arjun see you ? " he asked while eating his food

" where did Arjun see you ? " he asked while eating his food. " I told him I will be coming and since I don't know anyone else here told him to help me get in. " I replied to his question.

" Nisha you are my wife....you don't need anyone's permission to be here, you can be here anytime you want and no one will have the right to say you a word. " said Aditiya , well...( Is he jealous ? ) In your dreams ( he does look like he is ) shut it.

" Alright " I said , let him finish eating and than I will tell him the real motive of my arrival. A sudden ping drew my attention. I took my phone and saw a message from Arjun , he has written ' I have divided fairly ' with two picture and both are just replica of each other so I am showing you only one.

" why are you laughing ? " asked Aditiya

" why are you laughing ? " asked Aditiya. I showed him the message and he smiled but that's not his usual smile what's wrong with him ? ( he is a jealous boy ) stop it miss know it all.

" Aditiya I have something to discuss with you....but you eat first and than we can began. " I told him and he nodded. Hope everything goes fine.