10. Reading Graphic novel with my husband ( part 2 ).

Nisha ( POV )

" And I thought you read cook books" I looked up and saw Aditiya standing near the table, cant he leave me alone
( nope he cant ). I have only one question why is he following me why?

" Yes but I do like to read comics sometimes. " I told him and he sat infront of me. " You like graphic novels...." he asked taking the book from me and looking at it.

" Graphic novels are interesting....people who doesn't like to read at all likes to read graphic novels. " I told him and he is still looking at the book.

" You haven't read it...it was in your library aditiya. " I asked him. He flipped the wish note and said " Its my friends book...good author and a artist but I dont like graphic novels....no offense to you " he said and thats okay people like different things. Its common of them to have different taste than you.

" Can I ask why? " I asked him. He kept the book down and said " People works hard and its a good read I know I respect it. But it just does half of the work for you. You don't have to imagine your characters, no imagination needed...just go with the flow. And I am someone who likes to imagine my own characters thats why. " he said and yes that makes sense.

" I understand but I like it. I can see the worlds, relate better with the characters since I can see them and its fun. " I told him and he nodded.

" And thats the only difference between us which led us to this critical point. We both have different views. We are not wrong but its different and we just didn't tried to understand it. " he said and thats actually what happened with us.

Since he is being nice should I take advantage ( their you go my girl....thats the spirit ) and I thought you came here to tame ( not happening ).

" Aditiya can you bring a cup of coffee and a blanket for me? " I asked him.
" Its night coffee with effect your sleeping and its late you should go back to bed. " he said and I sat their looking  like sad little girl being scolded by her parent. He sighed and told " How about you read it in bed? " Yes that I can do. I smiled and got up...why I feel like he is treating me like a kid?

" cause you're a kid " my mind and Aditiya said at the same time. Must say great timing  😂.

Aditiya ( POV )

After having a little father daughter moment I came in my room but nisha wasn't their in the room. But wasnt she supposed to be sleeping here from today?

So I set out to look for her and found her sitting in a corner with a graphic novel in her hand totally emerging into it. So I teased her a little but she took it quite well. But if I leave her here she might end up staying up all night reading so had to offer that and she agreed.

" How about you read it in bed? " I asked her since she is not in the mood to leave the study. She smiled like a two year old. But her smile faded a little when it sinked  into her that I was treating her like a kid.

" Cause you're a kid " I told and she got surprised cause I think I guessed correctly. " You're behaving like one. " I told and she laughed at that and my heart skipped a beat. Never knew she was that beautiful.

We came back in our room. She looks little hesitant about sleeping in the same bed as me. Should I tell that I don't bite? she finally got into the bed and got comfortable with the blanket and started reading her book.

I sat beside her with my laptop I have some pending files to complete but my whole mind is towards her. How she frowns while reading, smiles while reading some parts...she looks so much in peace .

Her beauty is drawing me towards her like fire attracts flies attention we both know destruction is their in our faith but at this point we dont even care.

Aditiya focus you cant lose grip so much stay in your line. Thats nisha you cant trust her that easily. Or one day everything will ruin. Stay calm stay calm.

Nisha ( POV )

Aditiya is working on his laptop.  Must say he works all day. Very hard working person. I tried read but somehow his presence made it impossible for me to read.

His serious attitude is so handsome ( admiring your husband? ) is their any problem ? ( No good attitude girl ). Had to smile at her remark.

I contacted with the person aditiya told me to contact and he told me that he will inspect my place and tell me the total amount. Currently I have some cash on my account and my friends are going to contribute too hope that helps.

Since I couldn't concentrate lets just sleep ( Good nigt ) night. I closed my book and lied down to sleep. It has been a long time since I updated myself with the marketing rates and all. Taxes and bills should also be considered...respect for aditiya who does this so easily. I have to catch up with so much.

I lied down for an hour worshiping for some sleep but I couldnt fall asleep easily. What should I do? suddenly I felt two arms encircling me....aditiya fall asleep with lights on. He snuggled near me thinking I am a pillow and snuggled close ( you never know why? ) close down ( Fine😤😤) moody.

His face pressed against my neck. Well he works hard. I shouldn't disturb him let him sleep. He does looks cute while sleeping. I kissed on his forehead....hope he didn't wake up...he didn't great. " Good night Adi " I whispered and time to sleep.

Aditiya ( POV )

Finally she is sleeping. I was so scared that she will catch me acting but she didn't. She kissed my forehead....being lovey dovey when I dont see and slept. She called me ' Adi ' after a week. It was a long wait but its worth it. ' Good night nisha ' I whispered and lied down pulling her in my embrace....cause at the end of the day she is mine...just mine.