CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

Riddhima woke up while rubbing her eyes she found herself in his arms a small smile played upon her lips thinking about last night the way they were about to .......

But he stopped in between because he don't wanna crush her under his desires ,he wanted to make this moment special for them when she will be completely ready for it ,she smiles on thinking about him the way he cares for her ,the way he said that she is precious for him, she stare his charming face ,his messy hairs his perfect jawline his nose ,well build body were just making her falling for him more ,she was feeling to kiss him on not able to control her overpowering desire she peck his nose ,cheeks and forehead quickly to not to break his sleep ,she was about to get up but with a sudden pull she fallen upon his chest ...

"Come on wifey to kiss your legal hubby is not a crime ,and I guess you left the most important place don't you think so "he asked pointing towards his lips  making her blush...

"Vansh aap bhi na" she tried to push him but how can he leave his morning dose so he fused her lips with him to start a beautiful morning ,
.
.
.
.

.

" bhai are you going somewhere???"asked mukti

"yah actually I have a meeting and one more thing I guess everything is prepared for tomorrow right??
So tonight I am talking riddhima with me ...
Actually I planned something for her..."said vansh

"wohoo bhai a romantic date..."teased mukti

"umm kind off "replied vansh rubbing his neck

"don't worry bhai I won't disturb you guys ,BTW don't forget to take precaution..."saying this she winked at him

"shut up mukti don't behave like cabir..
Okay give this parcel to riddhima she might be sleeping so don't wake her up
Let her rest for a while
When she wakes up give it to her....."said vansh giving a box to her which has arrived just now

"you really care for her ,she is so lucky to have a hubby like you..."Vansh went out to complete all the pending work so that he can arrange a date for her......

_________________________________

Scene changes...

Riddhima  wakes up from sleep and found a parcel beside her....
She open it and found a beautiful red color saree in it...

She saw a note inside it...

"Hey beautiful wifey get ready in this saree ,driver will come to pick you at 7
Come soon I am waiting for you...

-your hubby❤"

Riddhima blushes  on reading that note...

Riddhima pov

Bappa what is wrong with Vansh?? Suddenly he is behaving like love sick puppy ,aj BHi mujhe yaad hai hmari shaadi Ki raat vansh mujhe yun akele chod kr chala gya tha ar jab vapas aaya toh main uski ankhon main dekhr bhi ni jaan payi thi Ki.....

PR khair Jo bhi ho AGR vansh hmarey rishtey KO ek mauka Dena chahtey h toh main kyn ni....

_________________________________

Riddhima reached the venue it was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers ..
She was mesmerised to see the beautiful decoration...

She turn back to find vansh but he wasn't there ,
Suddenly he feels someone's touch on her waist ,she recognised the touch...

"aap.."

"you have no idea how beautiful you are looking ....
I am unable to control myself "said vansh huskily in ear hears butting her earlobe

Riddhima blushes on hearing his compliment...
She tried to change the topic...
"suddenly all this??is there something special today??"

"well with you everything is special for me...
Now come let's have dinner first I know you might be hungry ....."Said vansh holding her hand he takes her towards the setup where he had arranged dinner for them.......

"so what would you like to eat???"asked vansh pulling chair for her like a gentleman

"umm anything whatever you want to eat..."said riddhima lost in her thoughts

"well I guess I should start from the desert first what say???"said vansh smirking 
Riddhima didn't understand his intension so she just nodded....

Vansh goes close to her and rubs her lips from his thumb...

"aap ye..."

"as I said that I should start from the dessert first so I am doing that only..."said vansh going closer to her lips
Now riddhima got to know about his intentions she hit his should lightly...

" aap bhut besharam hai ,I am really hungry so let's eat something..."said riddhima pushing him back

okay Mrs rai singhania as you say but I won't leave you without having my dessert ...."saying this vansh wink at her
He ordered the chef to prepare few dishes for them as per their choice...

________________________________

I am extremely sorry guys I am not able to post long parts because I am hardly getting the time Are you guys okay with short updates ???

#do comments
#happy reading