CHAPTER FIFTY SIX

What the hell is this Mr cabir Dhawan and miss vardhan ,

you guys are supposed to give us a performance and now you both are saying that your lead singer is missing..

If he don't have time for this then this deal is cancel ,I am not interested in signing this deal with you guys..

Such a unprofessional behavior...

Contract Sign krney se phele se phele itna attitude hai toh baad main toh mere sir p baithogea...

Cabir- sir its not like that trust me ,he is really busy...

Mr Mital- do hell with your shitty reason Mr dhawan do you know who I am??
Don't you know my power ??I can destroy your career just in one second..

.
.
.

Mind your tongue Mr mital ,don't you dare to talk to my friend like this...

All turn back to see the person he was none other than the Vansh Rai singhania...

Vansh- han toh Mr mital have you ever heard about Rai singhania Industries??

Well apse behtr kaun janta hoga apki company k 80% shares hmarey hi hai...

Apki dubti company ko hmney hi bachaya tha...

Well if I want so I can buy remaining 60% shares of your company too...

So next time before talking to my friend like this just keep this thing in your mind ....

Mr mital- sorry sir ,but you all have to give a performance before signing the contract ..
That is written in the contract papers too..

Vansh- yaah that's alright we are the best and we don't have any problem in it...

Vansh tried to talk to cabir but he ignored him ...
Vansh feels sad ,

Mukti checked her keyboard ,cabir takes his drumsticks in his hand and vansh tuned his guitar..

They were ready to give the performance ,Mr mital and other head of the company sat on the chair to listen their song...

TU JO ROOTHA TOH KAUN HANSEGA
TU JO CHHOOTA TOH KAUN RAHEGA
TU CHUP HAI TOH YEH DARR LAGTA HAI
APNA MUJHKO KO AB KAUN KAHEGA

Vansh sang these lines looking towards cabir ,he wanted to tell him that he is really sad and alone without him,
He is scared to lose him...

TU HI WAJAH...
TERE BINA BEWAJAH BEKAR HOON MAIN
TERA YAAR HOON MAIN
TERA YAAR HOON MAIN

Vansh hold his one ear to say sorry to him, cabir was trying hard to make angry face but he can't deny the fact that his sweet gesture was melting his heart....

AAJA LADEIN PHIR KHILONO KE LIYE
TU JEETE MAIN HAAR JAAUN
AAJA KAREIN PHIR WOHI SHARARATEIN
TU BHAAGE MAIN MAAR KHAAUN

MEETHI SI WOH GAALI TERI
SUN'NE KO TAIYAAR HOON MAIN
TERA YAAR HOON MAIN
TERA YAAR HOON MAIN
TERA YAAR HOON...

Vansh was telling him through song that he is ready to listen his slangs to but can’t tolerate his silence
He is really missing his best friend cabir who use to crack silly jokes and use to irritate him like hell from his senseless talk...

His eyes became teary ,cabir was also crying ,
Mukti was shedding happy tears on seeing their bond...

When the song ended vansh ran towards cabir and hugs him tightly he apologize to him for his harsh behavior..

Vansh- I am really sorry I didn't mean that ,
I was in a bad mood...

Cabir-salley dost ko sorry bolega ,janta hu main..
I just wanna help you..
Ab dost ko pareshaani ni batega toh kya sharma k laundey ko batega...

Vansh- what who??like seriously tu ar tere ghatiya jokes...

Cabir- jinhey kuch dair phele tu miss kr RHA tha...

Vansh made a bad face whereas cabir smirks

Vansh- leave it ,you are a defective piece..

He muttered under his breath...

Cabir- did you said something?.

Vansh- nothing I just asked you to give me a hug..

Mukti- without me??hawww you guys are so bad

Vansh- come join us group hug....

__________________________________

Scene changes...

Vansh- finally it's done I am so happy.

Angree- sir now what will be your next step???
I mean ..

Vansh- I'll tell you tomorrow now I have to go my princess must be waiting for me...

_________________________________

Scene changes

Riddhima - did you bring this bouquet for me??

Vansh- of course yaar ,seriously you are asking me this ,can't I buy red roses for my beautiful wife???

Riddhima feels happy, she hugs and kisses his heart..

Vansh- accha riddhima ,go and get ready fast we will go out for dinner...

Riddhima- why ?? I mean I can cook something for you

Vansh- no I want to spend sometime with you and yaah you don't need to work main servants ko salary kisliye deta hu???

Riddhima POV

Ye vansh ko kya hua ,he is behaving different ,PR Jo bhi ho I am happy after a lot of time we will spend sometime together
I know he loves me a lot and I love him too much...

Riddhima get ready in his favorite color (red)saree ,she did little makeup still she was looking gorgeous

Vansh- so are you ready???

Riddhima turn back to see vansh ,as soon as he saw her he forget to take breath...

He started walking towards her ,riddhima was looking downwards....
He put her hair string behind her ears...

Vansh - beautiful...

She blushes on his compliment, at that moment vansh realize that someone is pulling his blazer ,

He smiles on seeing his beautiful princess there ,
He bent down on his knees and kisses her cheeks...

Misha- dad am I looking good??

Vansh- you are looking the best my princess...

He pick her up in his arms and told riddhima to come along with him...

Riddhima - she is also going with us???

Vansh- han I can't leave her alone so,

Riddhima POV

So that's the reason ,vansh planned this dinner just for her ,not for me he really loves her ...
I don't know whose daughter is she....
Why he loves her so much...
I need to find out asap I can't wait more...

___________________________

What will riddhima do to know the truth??

Whose daughter is she??

Will post the next part in few hours ..
Plz do avoid mistakes as this is an unedited part

#happy reading