CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

Vansh POV
Where are you riddhima ??
I hope that you are fine….

Cabir- hey vansh mere bhai happy holi...

Vansh- happy holi ,BTW riddhima ko dekha kya???have you seen her ??

Cabir- han han tujhe vhi yaad rhegi ab toh log shi khetey hai jab biwi aa jati hai toh log dosto ko bhul jatey hai..
Tu ab paraya ho gya..(yeah people use to say right ,when wife comes person forgets his friends now you are no more old vansh)

Saying this he started crying.

Vansh POV

Oh God he drank bhang ,ek toh phele se hi ye dramebaaz hai ar ab riddhima k bappa please help me..
bappa heard his prayer ,he send mukti there ,she hugs vansh and wished him happy holi ,
She holds cabir's ear and drag him towards nimbu pani stall,

Vansh POV

Thanks mukti for saving me ,but where is riddhima ??
.
.
.
.
.

he searched her in the whole mansion ,but wasn't able to find her

He heard the sobbing sound which was coming from his room...

Vansh POV

Awaj toh yhi se aa rhi hai PR koi dikh kyn ni RHA hai??(voice is coming from this side only but why no one is showing up)

He check behind the curtains, in the bathroom ,he checked each and every nook and corner of the room still he wasn't able to find the source of the voice ,then he notice that someone is sitting under the bed...

.

Vansh - gossh riddhima what are you doing here???
Come out...

Riddhima - no I won't you are very bad...
I won't come out...

Vansh- gosshh she drank bhang ,now what will I do..

(Guys in last part I am not sure if you all notice that or not when riddhima was thinking that how she will make him drink the special bhang made by cabir ,by mistake she drank the half glass of bhang...)

Vansh- okay okay I agree riddhima that I am very bad now come out else you may get hurt...

Riddhima - see you have changed ,phele you use to call me jaan ,love but now you are calling me by my name....
Ahhh you love that chudail...

Vansh- chudail who??

Riddhima - veebha...

Vansh- what ??seriously riddhima look she is my frnd that's it nothing more than that

Riddhima - jhootey hai aap ,ni bharosa hota mujhe aap p...

Vansh- okay fine then but plz come out...

Riddhima - only in one condition..

Vansh- what is it??

Riddhima - you have to dance with me in rain..

Vansh- what ??are you out of your mind abhi baarish kha ho rhi....??

Riddhima - fine then I won't come out I hate you monster monkey rai singhania..

Vansh- okay fine call me by these stupid name I am going to meet veebha..

Vansh turn to go riddhima immediately came out under the bed and back hugs him..

Riddhima - please don't go I'll die without you, I'll do whatever you asked me to do ..
But please don't leave me I love you a lot vansh ...

Vansh smiles on her cute confession ,he turn towards her a nd wipes her tears from his thumb ,
He pecks her forehead...

Vansh- riddhima look into my eyes..

Kya tumhe sach main lagta hai main tumhe chod k ja sakta hu??

Do you really think that I can leave you??
I love you a lot riddhima..

Tumse phele meri zindagi main koi ni tha ar na tumharey baad hoga ,

Main sirf tumse muhobat krta hu...
Ar main tumhe chod k kabhi ni ja sakta...(riddhina before you there was no one in my life ,I only love you…….
And I can never leave you..)
Riddhima do you trust me??

She nodded like a kid ...

Toh bas ye bharosa hmesha mujh p bnae rakna ,main tumhe kabhi dhoka ni de sakta ..
Pta hai kyn??(then keep this faith on me ,I can never cheat you)

She looks into his eyes...

Because for me love is trust ar phr main tumhara bharosa kaise tod sakta hu??
I know jis tarah hamari shaadi hui I know tumharey kuch sapney hogea ...
PR trust me main sab theek kr duga...(how can I break your trust ??i know the way we got married you must have some dreams but trust me I’ll make everything alright)

Riddhima hugs him tightly....

Riddhima - PR vansh what about rain??

Vansh- oh God not again...

Riddhima - I really don't care If you love me then you have to prove that ,I want to dance in rain with you..
Basshh...

Vansh think for a while then he hold her hand and takes her inside the bathroom ,he switched on the shower she became happy and clapped her hands in excitement...

Riddhima started dancing in shower crazily ,vansh was lost in her ,
Riddhima's leg slips due to water vansh ran towards her to rescue her

BHEEGI SI BHAAGI SI
HAAN HAANN
MERI BAAZUON MEIN SAMAYI
HAAN HAAN
JOGI SI JAAGI SI
KOI PREM DHUN WOH SUNAYE
BHEEGI SI BHAAGI

Vansh helps her to stand properly his both hands were on her waist ,she encircle her arms around his neck and pull him closer...

MERI AANKHON KI SIAAHI, PIYA DETI HAI GAWAHI
MAIN PYAASI THI NIRAASI, KYUN PAANI KI SURAHI
MERI AANKHON KI SIAAHI, PIYA DETI HAI GAWAHI

(riddhima kisses his both eyes ,then cheeks,
She trace his abs ,he closed his eyes on feeling her touch
She touch his cheeks and asked him to open his eyes they get lost in each others eyes ,
Vansh rubs his nose on her sweet spot ,she hold his kurta more tightly....
He gave her a hickey there ,she takes his name which added fuel in his desire)

TUJHE DEKHA TO KHILA HOON
TERE CHAHAT MEIN DULAH HOON
MILE MANDIR MEIN KHUDA JU
MAIN TO TUJH MEIN YUN MILA HOON

(On realizing her condition he immediately stops and looks her ,she became confused he smiles and peck her forehead then he pecks her hairs and takes her in his arms)

After switching off the shower he pick her up in his arms and came out from the bathroom ...

He wipes her hairs from the towel ,he takes out her night dress from the cupboard ,on turning back he found ' His Beauty' sleeping on the couch...

He switch off the lights and changes her dress ,he make her lie down on the bed comfortably ,

He cover her till her shoulders from the duet ,he peck her forehead and hold her hand,

Vansh- never ever distrust me please ...
I really love you ,I promise I won't break your trust ever.....

Vansh kisses his knuckles...

______________________________________

Vansh POV

I need to talk to veebha ,I have to clear everything ,
Riddhima is so insecure because of her I
Need to talk to her...

_____________________________

So what will happen next ??

Any idea???

How was the update ??

Unedited one so plz avoid mistakes 🥺
#thanks for you love for this ff
#happy reading