Epilogue

Riddhima was standing outside the ICU her love was struggling to survive...

She wasn't able to hold her tears more,she breakdown outside the ICU mukti hugs her tightly and tried to console her but in reality she was also broken from inside

Cabir didn't said anything he was quiet but from inside he was just praying to God for his buddy ,his bff ,his bhai..

They don't have blood relation but they have much more stronger bond...

After 3 hours doctors came out from the ICU trio(cabir ,mukti and riddhima )rushed towards him ,to know about his condition...

Doctor-well you all need to be strong ,that was a very dangerous accident, he lost lot of blood we tried our best ,

operation was successful but his body is not reacting to our treatment it looks like he doesn't wanna live ,

If he won't respond in next 24 hours then I am afraid to say that he might slip in coma...

Let's hope for the best ....

Saying this he leaves from there ,riddhima completely broke down...

Riddhima - it's all my fault ,we are not meant to be together I am a black star of his life because of me he is in between life and death..

I should go far away from him ,very far so that I won't be a zinx for him...

That was it for cabir on listening this he became angry he told riddhima to come with him...

__________________________________

Scene changes

Cabir - are you crazy riddhima ??we both know that only you can bring vansh back and you are thinking to leave him alone??

Riddhima - it's not like that cabir ,I don't know why but whatever we do ,whatever decision we take it just create problem in our life we are not meant to be together cabir...

Cabir- are you serious??why you both can't see that you both love each other ,
You both are each other's strength ..

Do you know yesterday he was so happy ,he thought that everything will became normal between both of you...

He never hated you riddhima never ,he just pretend that because kabir fix camera at Rai singhania's mansion..

He hire detective to keep an eye on both of you ,because he was afraid that if vansh will got to know about his sin he will destroy him..

Which he did ,and that is the reason that's why he changed mishti's name..
Misha is your niece whom you are trying to find since three years ,she doesn't remember you because you know that she was so small when kabir kidnapped him..
He blackmailed you by taking your parents name but guess what he killed them two years ago along with your sister

I saw him crying for you, carving for your love

I seriously don't know who is right or wrong but I know only one thing that you both are made for each other ,

You both complete each other please don't let him go for this time ,he needs you ..

You need him ,I know my best friend is quite stubborn he will surely push you far away from him..
But I know he can't resist you..

Take this voice recoding (he gave her a pen drive) vansh knew that this day will surely come because he knew that kabir and nyonica will try to kill him