CHAPTER SIXTY

Police - Mr kabir  you are under arrest....

Kabir - what the hell is this officer ??you can't arrest me like this...

Police - sir we have proof against you...

Kabir- on which bases you are arresting me..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Skip)
.
.
.
.
Kabir- vansh rai singhania I won't leave you I'll come back to take revenge from you and your beloved wife. ..

I won't leave you easily....

Vansh- as if I care..
Tujhe kya laga main tujhe aasani se chod duga??
Itney murder kiyea tune ,ab baki ZINDAGI jail main bita aram se...

They left from there ,cabir hugs vansh..

Cabir- I am proud of you bro, PR tu itna sab akele kaise??
Why you didn't share this with us ,don't you trust us enough to share your grief and problem with us??

Vansh- no it isn't like that I was so afraid ,I thought if I will tell you guys then it may be put your life in danger

And moreover I really don't want to give a hint to kabir about all this...
I was trying hard since once year to collect prove against him...

Now I am really happy ,I can tell riddhima everything now
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was feeling really bad for hiding all this from her ,

Cabir- yeah go and tell her but don't forget that tomorrow we have a concert in pune..

Vansh- yeah tomorrow I'll come directly there it's not so far  ,
so guys you both  can leave now and check all the arrangements

Cabir- yeah I understand it bro ,
you need some private time with your wifey....

Enjoy your night with your wife (saying this he wink at him)

Vansh ruffs his hairs....

______________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She got a call from hospital that DNA reports came ,they send it to her
.
.
.
.

Vansh POV

Finally riddhima we will be together no more separation ,no more hide and seek game,

You ,me and misha 'A happy family'

Riddhima was desperate to know the result whereas on the other side vansh was too happy thinking about his happy family

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh enter inside the mansion happily...
As soon as he saw riddhima he hugs her tightly...
He pick her up in his arms and twirls her..

Vansh- riddhima ,riddhima I am so happy ....

Riddhima - why???what's the reason...

Vansh- now everything is sorted ,no more separation ,no more hide and seek only you me and our love and our princess misha.....

At that time he notice that riddhima is holding an envelope in her hands ..

Vansh- what's this riddhima??

Riddhima - nothing you  tell me why are you so happy???

Vansh- first you tell me what are you hiding from me??

Riddhima tried to hide those reports from him but he snatched those reports from her hand ,
On reading that he became num ,he sat on the floor...

Vansh- was my love that weak??why you didn't trust me riddhima??
I told you that trust is everything for me still...
You know right??for me love is trust still ..

Riddhima - Toh ar kya krti main vansh??tang aa gyi thi in sawalo se Jo hr pal mujhe satatey thea..

Har pal lagta tha ki aisa kya hai Jo tum mujhse chupa Rhea ,kya wajah hai unsab Ki...

Mujhe bas jawab chahiye tha...

Vansh- you can wait ,can't you??sabr ni rakh sakti thi..

Janta hu un sab batao se tum pareshaan thi ,PR itna Toh bharosa krti ki main tumhe kabhi dhokha ni de sakta..

Itney salo main tum mujhe itna bhi ni smjh payi????

Vansh wipe his tears and gave some papers to riddhima...
Riddhima was shocked after reading that...

Vansh- ye moorthy industries k paper hai Jo ab tumhare nam PR hai...

USS din do you remember hmari shaadi k din when I got to know the truth??
Maine kabir p kabhi bharosa ni kiya tha. 
But when I saw you guys together and you confessed everything I was completely broken...

Riddhima - but vansh that wasn't truth actually kabir asked me to met him for the last time ,I denied
But he threatened me that he will harm you I didn't knew it was a trap main tumhe khud sab khena chahti thi PR dar gyi thi...

Vansh- I know he tricked you ,but he wasn't completely wrong you hide that from me...

Then I tried to find about your weakness because of which kabir blackmailed you..

And in this process I got to know about a shocking thing ,your family didn't die in a car accident it was planned by kabir ,

He was the business partner of Mr moorthy ,he got to know about his wrong deeds that's why he did that and by false means he takes all your property ..

And he was the one who kidnapped your sister so that he can  blackmail you later...

I wanted to tell you all this but I was scared that if he got to know about my plan he will surely do something and I can let that happen that's why I hide all this from you...

But now everything is alright don't worry he can't harm you anymore he is behind the bars...

Riddhima - but where is mishti ,my sister???and misha who is she???

Vansh- you wanted to find it yourself by doing this DNA test then go ahead I won't tell you anything to you....

Saying this he leaves from there...
Leaving confused riddhima behind...

.
.
.
.
.
Wohoooo part 60 that toOoooo on my birthday yeieeeee ,when I started this story I never knew that I will get this my love from you all.....
Thank you so much guys for your love and support ❤
It means a lot to me thank you 😀
Only 2-3 parts are left I hope you all will like it......

Any idea what will happen next ???
Don't judge anyone we all are humans and did mistakes
So vansh and riddhima are reacting just according the situation both are confused and hurt but one thing us clear that both love each other a lot ❤nd their love will win for sure ,together they can face any difficulties am I right or I am right ???

#happy reading