CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

Veebha- woow vansh you finally came...
BTW happy holi...

Saying this she tried to apply gulal on his cheeks but he hold her hand
At that time riddhima came there and saw then together

Riddhima -What the hell is wrong with vansh why he is holding her hand ..
I hate her.

Saying this she leaves from there angrily....

Vansh- veebha please not now actually I guess my wife must be waiting for me and I want to wish her first...
So may I ??

Veebha- of course you can..

Vansh- I wasn't taking your permission for it ,I was asking you to move aside so that I can go there to meet her...
That was a hint for you to move aside

Veebha became angry and curse him under her breath...

__________________________

Riddhima was standing beside the bhang counter...

Cabir- wohoo riddhima tum Yhan???
Where is our angry young man??

Riddhima - he is busy with that chudail..

Cabir- who ??

Riddhima- veebha ar kaun ,jab se aayi hai nak m dam krke rakha hai usne....
Ar vansh bhi kuch ni batatey unkey dil ki baat.....

Cabir- well this problem is really serious I have a solution of your second problem and if it will get solve your first problem will solve automatically..

Riddhima - what is it??

Cabir- take this (he gave her a glass of bhang)
Ye koi sadharan bhang ni hai..
This is not any ordinary bhang..
This is cabir baba 's special bhang apney patidev ko pila do sarey raaz bhr aa jaegea....

Riddhima - but I am sure he won't drink this...

Cabir- that's not my problem that's your problem balikey ...
Now let me go..
Meri navya k pass...

Riddhima POV

Oho bappa now how will I do this??that khadoos monkey rai singhania will never drink this....

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize that someone came from behind and rub gulal on her cheeks...

Riddhima - what the hell is wrong with you...

Vansh- excuse me I guess it's holi and I have full right to apply color on my wife....

Riddhima - no it's nothing like that vo I was ,umm leave it ...

Vansh- won't you apply color on me???

Riddhima - why don't you ask this question to veebha???

Vansh- what??why should I do that ????

Riddhima - I saw...

She stops in middle when she saw his face...

PR color toh...ni...

Vansh- oh hello where are you lost??color ni lagana??

Riddhima - han vo ,han drink this bhang I mean thandai it's very tasty...

Vansh- okay but why are you so confused??are you sure this is bhang???

Riddhima - umm han ni ni ni I mean this is special thandai not bhang , I made it for you from my own hands won't you drink this???

Vansh- okay I will , umm but tell me one thing why are you doing this drama ???something is wrong with you..
Did you drink something???

Riddhima -huh no I didn't if you don't wanna drink then don't I am going...

Vansh- arey riddhima listen ...

Vansh POV

Gosshh seriously what is wrong with her??
She is behaving so weird today...

Riddhima POV

Gosshhh stupid me , why the hell I was so nervous ...
bappa please help me....

Riddhima was feeling really thirty she was too confused so she didn't realize that she drank the half glass of special thandai. .

At that time navya came there and drag her towards the swimming pool area...

Navya- oho riddhima what are you doing here come join us let's dance...

Mukti- thanks navya bhabhi ko Yhan Laney k lia, bhabhi where were you???

DJ started the music..
Everyone started dancing on balam pichkari....

Vansh was standing in the corner ,he was looking riddhima lovingly ,but she was lost in her thoughts..

Cabir drag vansh along with him for dance....

They danced together crazily , vansh excused himself and call someone....

Vansh- awww mera baby dad miss you too ,now be a good girl and finish your lunch I'll come to meet you soon..
Love you dadaa ki jaan...

___________________________________

Tadaaaaaaa last line se shocked laga

I'll update next part soon...😍
Sorry it is unedited so please avoid mistakes 🙏🙏🙏

Kisko kisko drunk riddhima chahiye???
Ya phr
Drunk vansh???

Well ye vansh ki beti aayi kha se...???
Vansh ne riddhima ko dhokha diya???

Niiiii…………………………………………….
ye ni ho sakta kyki vansh Aisa kabhi ni kr sakta ya shyd...

Kisko vansh p bharosa hai??

Chalo chalo jaldi jaldi comment kro next part is ready kisko padna hai???
#happy reading