[3] 𝘎𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵? 𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ║▌║▌║█│▌

(A/N: HEYA YA'LL! DID YA MISS ME? I WAS GONE FOR ALMOST A MONTH? or was it a full month??? But a promise is a promise, a chapter is here!)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Arisu's POV 

ugh morning, why? why do I have to get up in this freaking hour? it's ridiculous! 

After all the morning routine, ate breakfast and all the shit we do in the morning was done.

I left the twins behind and started walking.

What? just because I'll be moving soon ain't mean I'll spend every hour with them. God, I'll be dead before I even move to Miyagi at that rate.

Putting on my headphones, I picked a song from one of sunarin's playlists that he insisted to put on my new phone. 

I got to say though Rin-chan has a very nice sense of music.

arriving at school grounds, I came across a very sleepy fox.

Aka Suna Rintaro.

Smiling mischievously I walked behind him.

3rd's POV

'Does she really think, I wouldn't notice her?' A smirk carved its way to suna's lips.

Just when Arisu's arms 'sneakily' snaked around suna's waist, the lazy fox quickly turned to catch arisu, which the beauty took by startled, who now is hugging him by the front, with her head in his chest, she looked up with suna looking down, a smirk on his face yet a blush on his cheeks.

if ya don't get me I mean like they're hugging now.

like dis: 

"Sunarin..." Arisu pouted

"Hehehe~ you seriously didn't think I didn't hear you coming?" he grinned lazily, ignoring the pink hues on his cheeks

"Hmph!" Arisu's pout kept ongoing.

Suna chuckled, breaking the hug as they soon walked to school together,

Arriving after the break of dawn, they walked to the clubroom while Arisu looked for her keys, suna looked around not really having the energy to pull out his phone. Besides his right hand is busy.

Ehem busy holding hands with arisu ehem

"Hm?" Suna blinked once then twice.

"What's the matter Rin-chan?" 

"The door..."

"What about it?" Arisu looked up at him in confusion, while suna has this weirded-out expression.