[14] 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘷𝘢𝘴

▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝑀𝓎 𝐸𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 ║▌║║█│▌

"How intoxicating"

▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝑀𝓎 𝐸𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 ║▌║║█│▌

3rd's POV

A man standing 182 cm huffed as he walked through the busy streets of Tokyo. he asked himself why in Tokyo did he agree again? 

'ah, that's right because mother dearest bribed me with my favorite food' 

"Well there isn't any turning back now!" he muttered to himself staring at the tall building. It stood up with almost 12 floors large windows with eccentric designs. If his mother didn't tell him this was a modeling company he would've thought this was an art exhibition. 

The man with black hair and gunmetal eyes took a deep breath before exhaling, his eyes gleaming with fire as he looked up at the building.

'Let's get this over with' 

He couldn't help but feel astonishment at all the paintings on display while strolling around inside the building, and he was so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't realize the woman beside him was calling him out. 

The woman huffed in annoyance tapping his shoulder as he jolts from the sudden touch, turning around he found an annoyed woman dressed in a white blouse and black slacks with a white 3-inch heel and topped it off with a black blazer, her red hair tied to a bun with dark grey eyes boring unto his with a scary glare. 

"You're Akaashi Keiji, right? Keira-san's son?" She huffed. 

"Hai" 

"Great follow me!" She grinned at him, turned around, and started walking, the man now known as Akaashi Keiji sweatdropped but nevertheless followed her. 

"A-ano how do you know my mother miss...erm" The redhead turns her head still pacing forward she smirked at him. 

"She's my best friend back in high school we recently just got reunited back with each other through work, I must say you look exactly like her well except for the color of your eyes. Oh, and my name is Uchiyama Ina Just call me by my first name! nice to meetcha!" Ina smiled. 

"A pleasure to meet you Uchi-erm...Ina-san" Akaashi offered her a polite smile. 

"Yes yes now follow me!" 

Akaashi's POV

I followed Ina-san to the 4th floor, taking the elevator we bump into a man with bright sunkissed blonde hair and electrifying blue cobalt-colored eyes, he was dressed in the standard business uniform with a blue necktie that matched his eyes.

The way they talked to each other...was a bit suspicious I mean Ina-san when we were together she was very rambunctious and loud but when we met this guy. She started acting all blushy and red. 

What was wrong with her?

"Ah hello sorry, I forgot to introduce myself My name is Nakamura Masahiko! You must be Keira-san's son, Akaashi Keiji right?" He glanced at me smiling, I nod my head. 

Soon we reached by the west wing of the building, Nakamura-san parted with us and left Ina-san in....a more blushing state than earlier. 

'Nakamura-san really dealt the damage and left' I sweatdropped.