[9]𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ║▌║▌║█│▌

"A battle can't be won with a naive king"

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ║▌║▌║█│▌

3rd's POV

"We'll get going then Tadashi-kun" Arisu smiled gently at her cute kohai, Her left hand was currently on Yamaguchi's Head, giving him head pats, while her right hand strongly gripped the collar of Shiki's uniform.

"So should we Ari-senpai, be careful on your way!" Yamaguchi smiled, accepting the head pats he was currently receiving from his f̶a̶v̶o̶r̶i̶t̶e̶  senpai while keeping his right arm out as a signal for a certain tall blonde to stop attacking the shorter blonde before the argument takes physical.

Although the students in the cafeteria could have sworn they saw flowers surrounding the two beans, While two blondes glare at each other from behind the back of their companions.

Yes for the last hour of waiting to watching two blondes bicker like cats and dogs, Yamaguchi and Arisu somehow manage to get along really well, the same can't be said to the other blondes tho both tall and short.

'What is this a flower? having an internal argument with its body parts?' The students thought to themselves sweat dropping.

Arisu= Roots

Tadashi= Leaves

Kei and Shiki= petals 

"..." Shiki glared hard you can see vein about to pop.

"..." Tsukishima gladly returned the favor but this time he 'showed' his middle finger with a smug smirk on his face.

'This piece of shit'

 "Ya son of B!tXh Imma-argh Risu let go of me!!!"

With a tick mark on his forehead, Shiki did not hesitate to lung at his cute kohai only to be stopped when Arisu pulled him back by his back collar.

"Alright, that's enough atta ya'" Arisu narrowed her eyes on the back of Shiki's skull, making the shorter blonde look away, pouting.

"Heh~" tsukishima smirked.

"Tsuki, down" Yamaguchi smiled at Tsukishima making the taller boy look away.

"Tsk" 

'Who knew Yamaguchi was capable of making that face' Tsukishima looked away frowning.

"See ya Ari-senpai!" 

"I'll see ya soon Tadashi-kun!" they waved each other goodbye, with Arisu walking away pulling the shorter male on his back collar, Being dragged away by the beauty of his best friend he 'showed' tsukishima his two middle fingers and stuck out his tongue just to irritate the 1st year.

Tsukishima who saw this flicked his middle finger back to the open and mouthed to Shiki 

'S H O R T I E'

Shiki ticked off mouthed back

'H A L F B A K E D F R I E S'

and so the glaring contest was back again...

Oh, brother it never ends! and this is just the beginning! Luckily Yamaguchi also pulled Tsukishima away.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ║▌║▌║█│▌