[7] Arc# 1

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ║▌║▌║█│▌

[ARC#1: Lone fox among the murder of crows]

"You made the toupee went flying! You guys are legendary!"

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ║▌║▌║█│▌

3rd's POV

the wind blew quietly, As a beauty made her way to karasuno high, It was quiet maybe that was because she was late.

But who cares?

Self-care first ya know.

That means more sleep and taking the time to eat breakfast! no hurries right?

why was she late? because apparently talking to 'baby pudding' was more important!

Walking towards the school, directly to the faculty office, she knocked three times before her calls were answered.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"Heya! I was told to come here to ask for directions to the Principal's office. I really hate to bother ya'" Arisu smiled politely.  

"Pardon?" the teacher blinked.

before arisu could mutter another word someone interrupted her.

"Heya! sorry, am a little late ya'll! got lost, still new 'round here!" hearing a familiar voice, Arisu turned around and was met with a golden boy from Inariazaki. yep, it was none other than Shikita Yun.

"...."

"...."

the two former Hyogo residents stared at each other in a daze. 

"..." Both stared at each other in shock before they let out a shriek ehem I mean a yell.

"WAHHHH OMGGGGG!!!"

"ARISU?!"

"SHIKI?!"

Both buffoons thought it was such a nice reunion hugged each other ignoring the teacher in front of them...nice,

"Ehem."

both ex-Hyogo residents snapped out of their phase AKA snuggling each other.

"Oh sorry!"

"Ne ways, wer' from Hyogo, so I'll say this in advance' we Apologize if ya don't get us sometimes, jus' the accent and dialect we grew up with" Shiki bowed along with arisu.

"Oh from Hyogo! fascinating! well, then I believe your new to the area then let me show you to the Principal's office!" The teacher smiled.

"Woah!"

"Wow"

they both glanced at the teacher in front of them smiling before glancing at each other smirking and said.

"Yer cool teach'!" 

"Eh?!" the teacher blushed after hearing such an unexpected compliment. 

"Um teach?" Shiki waved his hand in front of the teacher.

"Ya there'?" Arisu also waved her hand.

Who can blame all he ever receive was complaints about his students here, problematic children there so hearing a compliment made him feel weird. and so the teacher then fainted and stopped working, poor guy.