[8] 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ║▌║▌║█│▌

3rd's POV

After the whole 'please marry me' thing with Kiyoko although lowkey arisu wanted to say yes, we found our dear protagonist who may not know it herself that she is starting a reverse harem of well, Arisu and Shiki were now walking to school for an unknown reason the blonde bi was able to find her house in no time. In which if you would ask the blonde bi he'll just smile and walk faster!

Walking to school was quiet kind of if ya'll ignore that Arisu and Shiki are basically rewatching the video of the dean's wig flying, then yeah it was anything but quiet!

"Ahaha man, that is gold! I wish I was there to see that! " Shiki laughed. 

"Hehe~" Hearing that laugh that he knows all too well, he turned to his best friend with a sweat drop upon seeing that grin on her face. 

"Risu ya ain't gonna post that r ya?" 

"hehe~ who knows" 

"..."

"hehehe~" 

'Karasuno ya better be ready for the storm ya'll be in especially with this fox on the sight' Shiki sweatdropped as he glanced at his best friend yep, she was crazy, crazy beautiful.

"Hehe~"

On second thought she's crazy weird. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ║▌║▌║█│▌

"..."

"....neh, Shiki, why on earth r we here?" 

"Dunno maybe, out of habit?"

Both glanced at their surroundings, 

"Man 5 am sure is rough!" 

'Hm?'

'oya?'

they glanced at each other, before pulling out the infamous fox grin walking out of the corner they made their way to the trio with two chanting incantations?

"AGAIN! CALL ME TANAKA-SENPAI!"

"TANAKA-SENPAI!"

"TANAKA-SENPAI!"

"HAHAHA AGAIN!"

"TANAKA-SENPAI!" 

"man what a weird kink ya got der." Shiki smirk, making the trio flinched in surprise with the sudden voice.

"But we ain't gonna diss ya on that." Arisu interfered.

The two first-year looked behind Tanaka and saw Shiki and Arisu standing 'cooly' with arisu's arms crossed over her chest wearing her karasuno's uniform proudly she had to admit she loved the uniform! With Shiki by her side, hands on his hips both with the infamous fox grin embedded to their faces.  

the two simpletons stared in awe the sun shined behind the two foxes, making them seen...immaculate 

 Tanaka turned around faster than a lightning bolt, his eyes turning white and wide before hearts took over. 

"MY QUEEN!!!" 

"Queen?" Arisu muttered, raising an amused eyebrow.

"OFCOURSE WOULD U PREFER GODDESS INSTEAD, MY GODDESS??"