[4] 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ║▌║▌║█│▌

" He was her strength and passion and she was his heart and soul." -Author-chin 

WARNING: Triggers worst in mentality! short chapter!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ║▌║▌║█│▌

3rd's POV

'No one loves you, no one will you rescue you.'

'why do you still have that silly hope?'

'no one will come for you!' 

'Why do you stand tall?'

'Your useless!'

'Stop dreaming they'll never be there for you!'

'Your brothers? HAHA you think they care for you?'

'Your friends? they'll only leave you!'

'That boy Suna Rintarou right? HAHA he'll leave you in the end!'

'Stop dreaming that they'll stay! because they'll leave in the end!'

Stop. 

please stop! 

Stop! 

Stop! 

STOP!!!

.

.

.

.

.

"ISU...RISU...ARISU! WAKE UP IT'S JUST A NIGHTMARE!" Suna shook the beauty beside him awake. 

"Wah-*huff* Ri-Rin?" Arisu muttered.

"It's alright, you're alright, I'm right here." Suna pulled her to a hug, 

Now sitting up in the bed hugging the still shock beauty, he hugged her tightly, muttering nothing but sweet comforting words, the beauty hugged Suna tigtly fearing that if she let's go, she'll lose him. 

"It's okay, I'm right here, shhh you'll be okay"Suna rubbed the beauty's back in circular motion.

 "Rin, I-I-I"

"was it something bad?" Suna asked.

"I-It, a-a-and t-t-the T-wins, ya'l-" Arisu then shook her head in fear, suna hugged her even tighter, her head buried at suna's chest, hugging back tighter.

"Shhh don't force yourself to tell me if you're not ready to."Suna comforted.

Time passed since she woke up, and arisu has finally calmed down, you may be asking where they are right?

they're at suna's apartment in suna's bedroom for a sleepover, where are the twins? easy they don't know about the sleepover, why? 

simple, suna doesn't want Arisu's attention elsewhere!

"Ris-chan?"

"hm?"

"When...when were you going to tell me?" Suna asked, hugging her close.

"About what?"

"About you leaving Hyogo."

"!!!"

Arisu stared at him in shock.

"The twins told me," he said.

More like you forced the twins why they're so touchy with arisu. -_-

But we're not gonna talk about that.

"Rin, I don't want to go but mother she'll be alone and I-I" Arisu shuttered, tears flowing down her eyes, it hurts seeing her like this, suna sighed and laid them both back, he cuddled her as she cried.

He was her strength and passion and she was his heart and soul.

"Shhh It's alright I understand"

"Rin! I-"

"It's alright ris, I'm right here" 

...

"ris?"

"ya?"

"Promise me, you won't let peasants bring you down."

"Of course. But do you really have to refer to them as peasants?" Arisu giggled.

"Hmph, they don't deserve to be close to a goddess-like you other than me!" Suna pouted.

"what about the twins?" Arisu asked.

"What about them?" Suna kept pouting, but this time their position changed with suna's head buried in her neck, hugging her.

"Hehe~"

"Rinnnn"

"Hm?"

"Promise me you won't be swayed by such things when I transfer, okay?"

"Hm alright promise."

"My kitsune, my fox, yer destined for great things." Arisu kissed suna's forehead, as her fingers stroke suna's hair.

"My lady~ so are you." Suna smiled.

cuddling enjoying the silence and warmth of each other truly they don't want such a moment to end.

'Will nightmares continue to attack her when she leaves?' Suna frowned.

He knows....He knows about her mental state....truth be told it isn't pretty, he doesn't want her to go away,

because...

 'I need her, and she needs me!'

-TO BE CONTINUED-

A/N: heya! so that was such a short chapter! I'm sorry! but it featured suna's and arisu's deep bond.

tbh I think arisu and Suna have a deeper bond than arisu with the twins. 

cause honestly this chapter kind of told how they're always there for each other, and also how suna and arisu met is kind of dark, 

explains how their so close, in a sense they know of the darkness they hold deep, ANDDDD I'M SPOILING YOU TO MUCH WITH THEIR PAST! YA'LL KNOW OF IT SOON!

BUT REALLY THE WAY THEY MET IS DARK! and it's not the casual meeting in school or in a cafe or any of the first meeting thing! 

until next time!