1

Fluttershy's Pov

Today is my first day at CHS or known as 'Canterlot High School' and yeah im kinda nervous about it tho because in my previous school i got bullied and didnt go there again.

I just finished took a shower and i wear in my casual wear and go to the dining area to eat my breakfast.And Yes I live in an Apartment and my parents bring me here because the school is near here.

I ate my breakfast and i already headed out from my apartment and go to school.

When i already arrived at school I stop and stand and sigh and look at the school's entrance.It was kinda big and lovely here.

'you can do this fluttershy.' i said in my mind and smiled a little and i walked towards the school entrance and entered the school.

My Eyes widened a little because there were a lot of students here walking and passing by and a lot of chatters.

"Excuse me." i excusely said while passing by the students but no one didnt listen and i almost got squeezed and when i reach to the locker area i got bumped into a girl who has pink hair and she was still smiling."Omaygosh im sorry!" i said and i was a little scared because she might do something to me and she looked confused.

"Oh It's fine!By the way i haven't see you here before." she said and she was looking around me and i raised an eyebrow and i was so confused right now because i thought she will do something bad to me.And she's kinda nice tho .

"Uhm im kinda new here can you help me around?" i gently said and she look at me and smiled.she has a lot of energy tho

"Well Of Course!!By the way im pinkie pie,and what is your name?" she said cheerfully and smiling and i tucked my light pink hair into my ear and Holding my right Arm.

"Im uhm..fluttershy..." i said in a low voice nd i think she didn't heard it because im kinda shy in new people.

"Im sorry what?" she asked again and i felt so shy and i my eye is almost tearing up.she near her ear to me so she can hear my name and i finally said it to pinkie."Its fluttershy." i immediately said and i think she heard it already and she face me and smiled.

"Welcome fluttershy!and by the way what can i help for you?" she asked and i asked her on where is the economics room on where my first period is.

While we were walking down the halls pinkie told me about the friendship games.

"Oohh when is the friendship games by the way?" i asked while were still walking and i was holding my book.

"It's either next month or at the end of the month." she said and i nodded and seconds later i already arrived at the economics room we bid pinkie goodbye and go to her class.

And Im glad im not late tho.

~fast forward~

Our class had just been done and its already lunch and nothing happened to me in this first day tho.'nice fluttershy' i headed out of the classroom and saw pinkie pie when i headed out of the room we go straight to the cafeteria and find ourself some seats.

"Fluttershy,im having a sleepover at my house this weekend wanna come?" she asked while were at our table eating our lunch and we're the only ones here tho because some students here have they're own business.

I think if i should come or not but i guess i should come so i can meet more friends.

"Sure i can come." i said smiling and chuckled and her eyes sparkled when i said im going to her place this weekend."Okie doki loki,anyways hi rainbow dash!" Pinkie pie waved and i was so confused i turned my head and saw a sporty looking girl who has a beautiful magenta eyes and cool rainbow hair and a light blue skin and she waved back at pinkie smiling.