Friendship Games: Final

Rainbow Dash's Pov

Aw men! it rained while the games were going on and im just about to get started.

We were all already here at the gymnasium where the students are even the crystal prep students.

"Attention students,Due to the storm outside the race has suddenly stopped,So have a break for a bit and we'll continue if the rain stops thank you." Vice principal Luna announced at the stage and some students went out to the gym going to the cafeteria.

I look behind and i saw flutters come towards me.

"Aren't you going to change on your clothes dashie?" flutters ask and i realized my motorcross outfit got wet a little due to the rain. "Oh yeah i might change to my clothes later." i said and giggled and rub the back of my neck.

"Hey dash,aren't you guys going to the  cafeteria with us?" i look behind and it reveals applejack."Oh we'll be there though." i said and she smirk playfully and walk behind and left the gymnasium.

"Oh dashie,i'll wait for you at the Cafeteria okay?Change your clothes first." fluttershy said with a smile and It melts my heart whenever i see her soft smile."Yeah sure see you." i said and smile timidly and I gave her a smack of Kiss in the Lips Which make the both of us blush and seconds later she already walked out towards the gym.

And later i went to the changing room here on the Gymnasium to change on my casual clothes since i got wet by the rain earlier.

Fluttershy's Pov

I was heading to the locker area where blue lightning told me to meet her here..and i really felt bad about myself lying to dashie

flashback~

before the race....

Before we started we all wemt to our places before the game starts and blue lightning suddenly passed by through our archery station and suddenly...

"meet me at the locker area after the race." she whispered through my ear when she passed by and turned to me and gave a wink.

aaack i really don't want to fall i might be a bad person....

end of flashback~

I already arrived at the locker area and i saw blue lightning again leaning on the locker door and her phone on.

she looked at me and had eye contact for seconds and why does i felt something weird i don't know why

She walked towards me and stopped Right in front of me It feels kinda Awkward here i don't know why. "Did you wait For me?" i asked and she nodded and Gave a Small smile."Yes" she said. "Uhm shy..." after that she softly touch my Face which i didn't expected and she leaned In for a kissed but i quickly pulled away.

"What are you doing i have a Girlfriend--" i said And in a Confused look. "I like you shy..." she said and i just stand There and i felt something pounding on my chest,like i was nervous.

I just stand There,spacing out,Lightnig went again for another kiss and i didn't say anything and i just found myself kissing back.

I really don't want to hurt rainbow i loved her so much...Now i felt so guilty.

Unknown Pov

I was walking down the halls finding lightning since its almost the final ceremony for the friendship games today and the principal announced that On 5 minutes the ceremony will start.

It's almost for the ceremony but i still couldn't find her not until i walked passed by the locker area and i immediatly Hide On some behind the Lockers.