10

Blue Lightning's Pov

a/n: okay so this chapter will be kinda full of my oc's pov but i will still put rainbow dash or fluttershy :3

Me,Indigo zap and Lemon zest are still here at a coffee shop sitting and its already like 8 P.M.Indigo said she will treat us coffee before the friendship games even though the two dosen't like coffee that much.

Im kinda like a coffee addict tho.

"Are we still not gonna go home?" indigo zap asked while i sip on my 3rd cup of ice coffee and Lemon just shrugged.

"We've been here for hours now and Lightning is probably drinking her third cup of coffee." Lemon said and i raised and and eyebrow and she rest her head on her palm.

"I guess we should go home now?My mom would kill me." I said and the two agreed and i put my cup on the table and We stand up as we walk out of the coffee shop

When we walk out of course its already night time and We three walked to the streets going home.

While we were going home i heard the two talking and I was Just beside indigo and lemon zest was on her left.

"Yow i heard sugarcoat rejected skyline?I don't know why i just heard it from someone." lemon zest said to indigo zap and i was confused so i listen with them.

"Where did you found that info?" indigo asked curiously with her one eyebrow raised.

A/n: i will be giving random names cuz i don't know the students much at Crystal prep lol.

"Uh moonlight shine?I guess she saw it." lemon zest said And i was kinda Happy because i really had a Crush on sugarcoat since my First day at CPA.But Im scared i might get rejected by her and i guess she's straight.And i kinda feel so bad for the guy who got rejected.

I don't know why my cheeks are heating up and I was Smiling timidly i just put down my head so the two won't notice me.

"Yow lightning you okay?" i look to indigo zap and the two were looking at me confusely with my eyes widened and i can still feel my cheeks are blushing.

"U-uh oh its nothing."i muttered and lemon zest smirked knowing im lying.

"Why you blushing dude?Oh wait-- Do you have a crush on sugarcoat?" lemon zest asked and i froze and we stop walking.owshi-- what im going to say.

"Men we just talk about sugarcoat now you're blushing oohh." Indigo zap teased me and I smirk and playfully roll my eyes.

"Since When lightning?" lemon zest asked."Hmm s-since my first day." i replied and giggled as i rub the back of my neck and blushing.I just found sugarcoat so cute tho especially without her glasses

"don't worry lightning we accept you for who you are." Indigo zap smiled which makes my heart melt even lemon zest agreed.they were great friends after all

disclaimer: This is just a fanon trio that i made the 5 girls in crystal prep in the EG show really has a backstory.

We bid already our goodbyes and i head back to our home.I already arrived infront of our and i notice that my parent's car isn't here.

There is a yellow sticky note On the door and it said.'We're out with your father the duplicate keys are in under the flower pot :)' -mom

I lift the flower pot that's just beside the door and saw the keys and grabbed it and opened our door.

i guess its just me and my pet gecko,vincent.

i closed our door and i went upstairs to my room to check my pet leopard gecko.