6

Fluttershy's Pov

SATURDAY.

I woke up and i check my phone and its already 9 A.M and i think im still the only one awake here.

I looked at rainbow dash who is peacefully sleeping i smiled at her.I would never forget on what happened last night and my crush is now finally my girlfriend.....

I smell something delicious away from the kitchen i slowly got up to bed not to wake up dashie.

I go to the kitchen and check who's in there And i peek through the door frame and it was applejack cooking some pancakes and rarity is sitting down watching her.

Aj Look to me and she smiled."Goodmorning fluttershy." she greeted and i greet back and i went inside the kitchen.And minutes later pinkie already went down also twilight and sunset shimmer.Minutes later aj already cooked the pancakes and we already eat together but dashie is still sleeping.

While i was eating my breakfast i feel someone is wrapping her arms around me and i can feel my cheeks heating.i know who is this.

"Goodmorning flutters." she greeted me in her softly tone and i smiled and greet back and kiss her on the cheek which make her blushed.

"Come here dashie cuddle later with fluttershy and eat your breakfast!" pinkie exclaimed and we laugh and dashie sit beside me and already eat her breakfast.

After we eat we clean the table and me and Applejack volunteered to wash the dishes.

fast forward~

"Thanks for coming to my sleepover guys!" pinkie said and we all bid our goodbyes to each other and headed out from her house.

While i was walking down the streets someone tap my shoulder and i turn my head to see.

Rainbow dash's Pov

"Hey flutters,Uhm do you mind if i walk home with you?" i asked her and she nodded meaning she says yes and we start walking again

While we're walking down the streets i can feel her hands slowly holding mine and i grab her hand and locked it and i can feel myself blushing again.

'smooth move dash'

I look at her and i can see her cheek are in tinted red which is cute.

We already Arrived at fluttershy's place and its just a small apartment."Do you wanna stay with me for a while dashie?" fluttershy asked in her sweet gentle tone while our hands are still holding on each other."Sure,scootaloo won't mind finding me though." I chuckled and we both enter into fluttershy's home.

(a little timeskip sowey~)

Fluttershy's Pov

It was already 3:50 P.M and dashie is still here and we're at my room in my bed watching a romance movie on my laptop and i am being comfortable snuggling in her arms while watching and i can smell her minty scent around her hoodie.

"Uhm flutters?" Dashie called while the movie is still going.

"Yes dashie?" i said."Wanna hang out at the park later?At 5?" she said to me which maked me smile."I would love to." i answered and she got up from my bed."Well i guess i should be going so i can prepare hehe" dashie giggled and i found it cute.

"Oh sure i'll be ready too." I stand up beside her and gave her a kiss on her cheek which made her blushed a little."See you later flutters." she said and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and i smiled and we headed out from my room and we bid our goodbyes and she left already.