14

Fluttershy's Pov

at the cinema...

Me and lightning already arrived at the cinema, And she bought ticket for us and we'll watch a horror movie called "The red door".  Looks scary...

"Hey shy! I bought tickets for us! Want to buy snacks first? we still have a few minutes before showing time" Lightning went up to me and kept the tickets in her pocket.

"Sure thing" I smiled timidly and we head off to the snack bar to buy some popcorn. And lightning already bought popcorn and drinks for us

"Ohh the movie's about to start in a few minutes, let's go inside now" She said as she walk going to the cinema and followed her.

-

Rainbow dash's pov

I already arrived at the mall and immediately went to the cinema and I spotted fluttershy with blue lightning.

'Don't worry they're just friends...'

I went to the ticket counter after I saw Fluttershy and Lightning left and I look at the lady who's in the cashier

"Excuse me, May I ask what movie that two person last bought a ticket here?" I asked curiously and the Cashier lady nodded and look at the monitor and checked what movie are they're going to watch.

"Well, Its "The Conjuring" Miss." The cashier lady said.

"I'll buy one ticket then..." I said and grab an exact amount from my pocket and the cashier lady nodded as I gave her the cash and she gave me the ticket.

'Geez the conjuring? That's too scary for fluttershy she doesn't like horror how could that brat forced her to watch that'

I get the ticket and thanked the cashier lady, And I realised its almost showing time for the movie and some people already went inside the cinema and I think fluttershy is already there too with that lightning.

I went inside the cinema and sitted at the very back seat so they won't immediatley saw me. I spotted them from afar from my seat they were at the middle section, And soon enough the movie now started....

-

During the movie....

Third person's pov

As the movie went by, A scene showed up where lorraine and ed warren and slow dancing, Lightning tooks a glance at Fluttershy and gaze at her eyes. Fluttershy looked back and smile timidly as lightning slowly pulled her for a kiss during the Scene. But fluttershy felt disgusted deep inside...

While rainbow dash felt so defeated and she felt her whole world stop as she saw lightning kissing her girlfriend..

She walked out during the scene but it was almost end credits and the lights went on and everyone started going out at the end of the movie so as Fluttershy and Lightning..

(since Im having a Writer's block--- a little fast forward)

Rainbow dash's Pov

at the parking lot....

I was just standing by at a bench and saw fluttershy and lightning from afar bidding their goodbyes and I sigh. 'How could she do this...'

Fluttershy went this way and she realised I was here "R-rainbow?!" She said and widened her eyes. She realised that I knew and saw everything that I don't know

"H-hey flutters how's your 'Friendly' Date ahahaha" I ask with sarcasm but deep inside My heart is broken and it was like shattered into small pieces

"D-dashie I uh--" She stuttered and looked away

"You know what save it..." I replied and walk away from fluttershy. I just wanted to go home and lay down my bed but then I was starving and good thing I spotted sugarcube corner...

-

Sorry for the cliffhanger-- Lols Im realy trying my best to update asap but thank you for the reads really appreciate it<333