#1

Y/n's POV

???: Honey?
Me: yes my dear wifey Lisa.

I said in an 'im done with this shit' tone.

Lisa: I'm so excited about tonight. At last we're going to your grandparents house.

She said in a excited tone while squealing.

Me:- babe you are saying this for 1 hour. And I know you're excited, but so am I. Ok now let's sleep. We don't wanna wake up late for our train.

She nodded cutely and cuddled with me to sleep. Tonight we're going to my grandparents house as we have not seen them for years because we were in USA. After awhile I slept without even knowing.

After 4 hours

Right now we're in the train station. I turned to my friend Jimin.

Me:- here. Take this. We have to go now.

I said as I placed my house key on his hand and hugged him. He hugged me back. After awhile we pulled away and he shaked hands with Lisa.

Jimin:- bye and I'll miss you two.
Me:- Bye see you soon.

We then went to our train got in.

Author's POV

A baseball team got in the train and sat down. Suddenly a girl came in the cabin.

???:- hey Jin-hee what are you doing here?

Jin-hee:- I am your cheerleader.

???:- are you serious?

Jin-hee:- didn't you hear?

She went and sat down near a guy.

Jin-hee:- what are you listening to?

She said while taking a headset from him and put it in her ear. But the guy took out the headset immediately and told her to sit somewhere else but Jin-hee ignored it.

Jin-hee:- if I Tell you I like you, just say "thank you".

She said as everyone started chanting"Accept her" while the guy or should I say Young-guk, lowered his cap and slouched down on his seat, flustered.

Meanwhile

Yn looked up when she heard the door to the cabin open. She saw a man and a girl, who she thinks is his daughter, come in. They went near them and the girl pointed to the seat right opposite to us and they sat down there. Lisa stared at the girl in awe as she always wanted a child herself but was busy with work. She then remembered something as she took her bag and took out some lollipops. She then turned to Yn who's busy calling her Grandma.

Lisa:- honey? Can I give this to that small girl?

Lisa said pointing at the girl. Yn nodded her as Lisa got up from her seat and went to them. The man and the girl looked at her.

Lisa:- hi I am Jeon Lisa and that is my wife Jeon Yn.

Lisa said pointing at Yn who waved at them.

Lisa:- I just came to give this to her.

Lisa said forwarding her hand, showing the lollipops. The girl looked at the man for permission and the man. The girl happily took the lollipops out of her hand.

Su-an:- thank you Lisa Unnie. I am Su-an and this is my father Seok-woo.

To Be Continued...