#13

Everyone were running when suddenly Lisa fell down and twisted her Ankle. Yn immediately picked her up as Lisa wrapped her arms and legs around Yn's neck and waist while Yn continued running. They both eventually caught up with the others. They saw a locomotive train as they ran faster towards it with hundreds of zombies behind them. They somehow got on the locomotive train as 2 zombies grabbed on to the handle. Some more zombies grabbed the 2 zombies body. Seok-woo went to the handle and started stepping on theirs hands while Yn and Sang-hwa went to the back and did the same. 3 people lost their grip on the handle and edge so it made the other zombies lose their grip too. They backed away and sighed in relief. Seok-woo then went to the locomotive train's door and opened it to only see Yongsuk nearly fully zombified, looking back at him. Seok-woo immediately closed the door as Yongsuk went and tried to open the door. After a few tries, he successfully opened the door and walked towards the others. Yn held Lisa's wait and grabbed Su-an's hand while Sang-hwa carried Sung-kyeong and they both took the 3 into the locomotive train's door. They opened the door and Sang-hwa placed Sung-kyeong on the conductor's seat. Yn then let go of Lisa and Su-an.

Yn:- Lisa gaurd the door and Su-an.

She kneeled down to Su-an's level.

Yn:- stay here only. Don't come out even if we dies. And Don't let them go outside. okay sweetie?

Su-an nodded and Yn stood up and turned around ready to go out when someone held her hand. She looked down and saw it was Su-an and Lisa.

Su-an:- please comeback safe.

Yn nodded and she and Sang-hwa went out and Lisa locked the door. They looked at Seok-woo and saw Yongsuk walking towards him.

Seok-woo:- no you're infected.

As he said that Yongsuk looked at himself whispering "no! No" over and over again. Suddenly he stopped and looked at Seok-woo sharply before running towards him. Seok-woo blocked himself with his hands as Sang-hwa ran towards Yongsuk and grabbed his hair and slammed his head on the railing. Yongsuk then got back up as Yn came running and grabbed the railing and kicked Yongsuk on the face with both her legs. Yongsuk turned to Seok-woo and tried to bite him. Su-an screamed as Yongsuk's attention went to them. He walked near to the and Before he could try to open the door Yn came and kicked him on his ribs which made Yongsuk fly over the railing and to the ground. Everyone sighed in relief and Yn went to the door and opened it. Su-an ran and hugged her father while Lisa hugged Yn tightly. Sang-hwa went to his wife and kissed her cheeks. Then they all sat down on the floor.

After awhile Sung-kyeong saw a tunnel closed with a barrier. She called Sang-hwa and showed it to him. Everyone looked to where she was pointing while standing up. Yn went near Sung-kyeong and looked around and saw a handle labeled as dynamic brake. She heaved a sigh and pulled it and the train slowly stopped. They one by one got down the locomotive train. They all held each other's hand and walked towards the tunnel.

At the other end of the tunnel were 2 soldiers heavily armed. One soldier looked through his binoculars and saw them.

Soldier 1:- look.

He said and second soldier looked through his gun's magnifier and saw them. The first soldier took his walkie talkie and spoke into it.

Soldier 1:- presumably 5 adults and a kid, over.

???:- check for infection, over.

Soldier 2:- where are you guys coming from?

Soldier 2:- unable to verify.

Soldier 1:- unable to verify on visuals. Please advise, over.

He said into the walkie talkie.

???:- kill them, over.

The soldier looked at the other soldier and nodded. They aimed their guns at them and was about to shoot when they heard a faint singing.

??:- Proudly swept the rain cloud by the cliffs.
As it glided through the trees. Still following ever the bud. The "Ahihi lehua" of the vale.

Soldier 1:- survivors approaching!!

The soldier shouted and some soldiers from back ran to them and guided them to somewhere safe.

To Be Continued.....

Sorry for the mistakes