#10

As Young-guk said the train entered a tunnel. Yn opened the door only to see a wandering zombie. She fully opened the door silently and looked around. She signalled them and Lisa, in-jil, Su-an and Seok-woo got out quietly while Yn silently opened the other door and signalled them to come outside. They looked infront and Seok-woo's eyes landed on the large luggage compartment. Seok-woo looked at Yn who was looking at him and pointed at the luggage compartment with his eyes. Yn followed his eyes and saw the compartment. Young-guk, the homeless man, Sung-kyeong was on the left luggage compartment with Sang-hwa leading and on the right luggage compartment was in-jil, Su-an, Seok-woo and Lisa with Yn leading. They slowly started crawling trying to not make a sound. Yn then came across a bag. she took it and throw it to the back as the hungry zombies ran to where the sound was coming. Taking that chance they moved a little forward and Yn and Sang-hwa got down and helped the others get down. They all made their ways to the door and opened it and started going out of the car. The homeless man who was trying to get the down from the compartment, slipped on a cloth a fell down. Seok-woo saw it and went to help him. Suddenly the train exit the tunnel which made Seok-woo let go of the homeless man's hand and hide in between seats, opposite of the homeless man as the others hid by sitting down on the floor against the car door. A zombie turned around hearing the sound. The zombie slowly moved forward to where Seok-woo and the homeless man was hiding. Seok-woo raised the bat, ready to swing it if they got attack. He looked around and saw Sang-hwa.

Sang-hwa:- get over here.

Sang-hwa mouthed and Seok-woo nodded and looked back at the homeless and signalled him to run at 3.

Seok-woo:-

1....

2....

3-

Suddenly the homeless man stepped on an empty can while trying to get up. The zombies turned around at the sound.

Seok-woo:- RUN!!

He shouted and they both ran to the door. The zombies started chasing after them. They all entered the other car and Seok-woo was the last one to get inside and just as Sang-hwa tried to close the door a zombie's head got in between. Everyone except Sang-hwa went and tried to open the door but they couldn't.

Young-guk:- Jin-hee! Jin-hee!

He shouted while banging on the.

Sang-hwa:- hurry the hell up!!

Sang-hwa shouted as Young-guk took his bat and swung it on the door trying to break the door. Young-guk took his phone and called Jin-hee.

People were tying their shirt and Jacket from the car door to another. The crew had his hand around Jin-hee's mouth to contain her screaming. Yongsuk stepped on Jin-hee's phone with his shoes heels, breaking the phone.

Seok-woo walked past Sung-kyeong who was frozen and went back to Sang-hwa with his bat and started hitting the zombie's head which was in between the door. Eventually the zombie fell down. Yn then gave her bat to Lisa as she took Lisa's pocket knife and told her to help Young-guk while she helped Sang-hwa. Yn then went to Sang-hwa and saw him put his hand on the door edge. The zombie which Seok-woo was hitting before suddenly bring her head near to Sang-hwa's hand. Yn caught the on to it's intention and before the zombie could bite, Yn stabbed her knife on to it's cheeks as it layed back down.

To Be Continued....

Sorry for the mistakes