#9

Then Seok-woo ran and pushed a zombie to the car door by the sheild. He then went to the door and opened it. He turned to the others.

Seok-woo:- come on!!

He said as Yn and Sang-hwa went to him. Then Young-guk ran to them with a few zombies following him. Right after he got out, Sang-hwa and in closed door infront of the zombies face. They then went to the other car and opened it only to see Young-guk's teammates. Yn and Sang-hwa went infront and punched the zombies and threw them on to the window. Yn twisted their heads. Suddenly a zombie jumped on Seok-woo and the sheild fell from his hand. Yn took a bat that was in the luggage compartment and swung it across it's face. Suddenly the train entered a dark tunnel which made the zombies look around. Yn, Sang-hwa, Seok-woo and Young-guk saw it. Suddenly at the back of the car baseball balls fell down. Hearing the noise, the zombies went there. Yn, Sang-hwa, Seok-woo and Young-guk took the chance went and opened the door without making a noise and got out of that car and closed the door. They sat down on the floor panting, exhausted and with blood all over them.

Sang-hwa:- they stopped once we entered the tunnel, right?

Everyone nodded.

Yn:- so I think they can't see in dark and they move according to the noise in dark.

Everyone nodded agreeing. Yn then looked outside.

Sang-hwa:- there's even more there.

Yn:- give me your phone.

She said to Sang-hwa who looked at her but then gave her his phone. Yn then typed something and called into her phone. She then cut the call.

Yn:- and yours too.

Seok-woo gave his phone to Yn and she did the same.

Seok-woo:- what are you doing?

Yn then gave Seok-woo's phone to Sang-hwa.

Yn:- Sang-hwa take this and you and Young-guk get inside the restroom your wife is in. Seok-woo and I will be with Lisa and Su-an.

They looked outside and saw a tunnel not too far away. Then they got the idea. Suddenly the train entered a tunnel and they opened the door to the next car silently. Yn placed Sang-hwa's phone near the door and they all got inside and sat down on the floor between seats in the middle of the car. Yn then took her phone and called to Sang-hwa's phone. It ringed as every zombie in the that car when to the phone. Yn Sang-hwa Seok-woo and Young-guk silently opened the door and got outside and closed the door silently. Sang-hwa then went and knocked on a restroom door and the door silently opened. Sung-kyeong hits Sang-hwa's chest. Yn nodded at him and Sang-hwa and Young-guk got inside with them. Yn then knocked on the other restroom door as Su-an opened it. Yn and Seok-woo got inside and closed the door when the train exits the tunnel. Lisa gave a big hug to Yn as she hugged back. Seok-woo picked her daughter up and kisses her cheeks then put her.

Lisa:- are you guys okay?

Yn and Seok-woo nodded at her.

Yn:- .

are you guys okay?

They nodded. Yn then took her phone and called Seok-woo's phone which was with Sang-hwa. He accepted the call immediately.

On call:-

Yn:- how's your wife?

Sang-hwa:- she's good.

Seok-woo:- why is your ringtone so tacky?

He asked.

Sang-hwa:- what's wrong with my ringtone? How do I change it?

Everyone chuckled at him.

Young-guk:- 6 miles away, at 186mph....

Yn:- what?

Young-guk:- two minutes. The upcoming tunnel gives us two minutes. Can we do it?

Yn:- we gotta.

Young-guk:- If we miss this one there's another in about two miles.

Jin-hee was sitting in a seat when she gotta a message from Young-guk.

Message:- people rescued. Heading over now.

She stood up from her seat with a wide smile.

Jin-hee:- my friend is coming!

Crew:- what did you say?

Jin-hee:- my friend from the other car is coming.

Yongsuk:- who's coming?

Jin-hee:- my Friend! He was in car 9. He rescued some people too.

Yongsuk:- rescued? From there to here. Passing through those monsters? Without no injuries?

As he said that Jin-hee's smile turned into a frown.

Yongsuk:- you sure they're not infected? ARE YOU DAMN SURE?!!

He asked the last sentence while shouting.

Jin-hee:- what do you mean?

Yongsuk:- are you sure they are not Infected?

Jin-hee looked at Yongsuk in disbelief.

To Be Continued...

Sorry for the mistakes