Epilogue

4 years later In US

Su-an and her 2 need bestfriends were heading to the cafeteria to have their lunch. They all got their lunch and sat down on a empty table. Suddenly she saw her 2 best friends get soaked with spoiled milk by their bully, Nancy. Su-an has seen Nancy bully her friends for a quiet while now and had enough of it. Su-an stood up and slapped Nancy as everyone else gasped at her because no one has ever touches her.

Nancy:- how dare you slap me? You know if I told you to my aunt Yn she'll expell you from this school.

Yeah Nancy always lied about Yn being her aunt and threaten the other students.

Su-an:- then go and tell her that I slapped you.

Nancy raised her hands to slap Su-an but before she could touch her, Su-an grabbed her hand and twisted it hardly making Nancy cry in agony. Suddenly the teacher who was taking atrip around the school saw them and shouted at them to go to the principal's office. Nancy smirked at Su-an cause Nancy's father was the principal. They both silently followed the teacher and went to the principal's office. They entred office as the principal looked at Nancy with soft look but he glare at Su-an.

Principal:- so who started it?

Nancy/ Su-an:- she started it.

they both said pointing at each other.

Nancy:- no daddy. she started it.

the principal looked at Su-an pissed, thinking she lied.

principal:- Su-an. please call your guardian.

Su-an tensed up hearing it as she clearly knows her strict parents will scold her so she called Yn.

Su-an:- Uncle! i got in trouble. can you please come to school.

Yn:- ok i'll be there in 5 minutes.

she said hung up a Su-an looked up at the principal.

Su-an:- she said she will come in 5 minutes.

the principal nodded and after a few minutes they saw a car pull up from the window.

Su-an:- that must be her.

They went out of the office and went outside to greet her. They saw Yn in a suit as she was working.

She had a cold look on her face while everyone was admiring her

She had a cold look on her face while everyone was admiring her. Nancy ran to her and grabbed her hand, clinging on to her which made Yn look at her disgusted.

Nancy:- Aunt you are here. You know you didn't have to come here to see me.

She said smiling widely. Yn harshly removed Nancy's hand from her hand and looked at her coldly.

Yn:- who the fuck are you? I don't even know your name. And Don't call me aunt. I am not your aunt.

Nancy:- hehe y-you kn-know you don't have to pretend. They know you're my Aunt.

Nancy said embarrassed as everyone were looking at her.

Yn:- attention seeker. And I am here to see my niece. Not you.

Nancy:- but I am your niece.

Yn:- no. I don't have a ugly niece like you. My niece is Su-an.

Yn said going to Su-an who was enjoying the drama as everyone gasped.

Yn:- now should we start the meeting in your office?

Principal nodded and took her to his office. Yn sat down on the chair right infront of the principal.

Principal:- I called you here as your niece had broken my daughter's wrist.

Yn:- if she did do it, then there must be a reason for it. So Su-an Tell me.

Su-an:- Uncle Yn. Meesha, Nari and I have been friends from the start. This Nancy always bullied them and when I tried to help them, they said that you're her Aunt and they don't want her parents to lose their job. Then today she poured spoilt milk on them and when I tried to defend them, she tried to slap so I just twisted her hands. I'm sorry.

Nancy:- n-no y-you are lying.

Yn:- shut up and it's okay dear. So as you heard she wasn't at fault for trying to defend her self. So I'll be taking her home. Nancy You're suspended for 2 months.

Nancy:- no you can't suspend me just like that.

Yn:- I can and I will cause I am the owner of the school.

She said and grabbed Su-an's hand softly and went outside.

Yn:- and Mr. Lee. You're fired.

She said and they went home.

Yn and Su-an was practicing boxing.

Yn:- let's go Su-an. They may be waiting for us.

Su-an nodded.

Su-an:- Yn Unnie! Can I please come to the eeoffice today?

Yn looked back at Su-an and though for awhile before nodding. Su-an raised her fist in the air in joy. Then they both went to their room.

Lisa just finished cooking breakfast as she went to her room only to see her love of the life getting ready. Yn smirked at Lisa who was staring at her and went near her and pulled Lisa closer to her by her waist.

Yn:- take a picture and you can stare at that all you want.

Lisa became redder as she hitted Yn's chest. Yn softly chuckled at her and leaned closer and kissed Lisa's lips as Lisa immediately kissed her back while wrapping her arms around Yn's neck. They were kissing when suddenly someone opened the door making the couple break their make out session and looked at the person who opened the door.

???:- oops! Sorry Mommy and Mama!

Yn:- it's okay. Come here. Come to Mama
Eun-soo.

The kid ran to them and Yn picked her up, hugging her as Lisa pout.

Lisa:- So Eun-soo Doe's love mommy?

She asked fake crying as Eun-soo hugged her too. Then they went to the dining room and sat down as everyone started eating breakfast.

After the soldiers took them to a safe place. Yn's parents who are well known CEOs made them fly to US, with they're power. Yn then became the CEO as Sang-hwa and Seok-woo started working in Yn's company as well.

AND NOW THEY LIVE AS A FAMILY.

The End