Movie-Oikage

Ship: Oikawa x Kageyama
Word count: 306
Prompt: the two watch scary movies together

—————————

Movie night, Oikawa's favourite day of the week. Who wouldn't love watching your favourite movies, eating whatever sweets you want and cuddling with your significant other? Tooru definitely did. Every week he set up blankets, pillows and sweets ready for when Kageyama returned home.

"Tobio-chan~" he called out running towards he's lover who just entered the house. The older boy pulled the other into a hug a pecked he's lips lightly. "Welcome back, are you ready for movie night?"

"Hey babe, yeah I'm ready. Let's go" Kageyama said gently guiding Oikawa to the living room. The two sat down on the sofa, which was covered cushions and blankets with a table full of treats in front of them. "What movie do you want to watch?"

Tooru looked at the black haired boy innocently 'It's time for my plan~' He thought. "What about this one? It looks pretty good" a horror movie appeared on the screen.

"Are you sure? It seems like it has a lot of jump scares" Tobio questioned.

"Aww are you scared Tobio? You can hug me if you get scared" Oikawa coed in the others ear, sending shivers down Kageyama's spine.

"No! I'm not scared!" He resorted, crossing he's arms.

"Hehe, If you say so~"

The movie started to play, Kageyama was right there was a lot of jump scares. Non of which actually scared him, instead the older of the two was scared out of he's mind. Tooru suddenly clung to Tobio, burying he's face in the others chest.

Kageyama chuckled quietly before wrapping he's arms around he's boyfriend. "You can hug me when you get scared Tooru-senpai" he mimicked in he's ear.

"Oh be quite!" The setter mumbled not lifting he's head. Kageyama gently pressed a quick kiss on tooru's forehead.

"I love you"

"*Sigh*...I love you too"

—————————

Comment who I should do next!😁

-M🌹