Café Cake-Kyouhaba

Ship: kyotani X Yahaba
Word count: 384
Prompt: coffee shops have cute workers (Coffee Shop AU)

—————————

The strong smell of coffee filled the air of the tiny café that sat on the corner of a busy road. The bitterness overpowered by the sweet treats displayed at the counter, each hand made.

The rustic furniture and cosy atmosphere contrasted greatly with the current worker. An angry aura surrounded him as he stood behind the counter, dainty apron wrapped around he's waist. He's eyes never left the ground, fists clenched together. Kentarō Kyōtani, a fake blond with black stripes in he's hair.

A High pitched ring brought the male out of a trace, he looked up to see someone enter the café. The world seemed to slow down around Kentarō as they entered, like they were the only two people in the shop.

"HEY!" A shout snapped the boy back into reality.

"Huh-? What?"

"I asked if you had any lemon cupcakes, so do you?" He asked, annoyance lacing he's voice.

"Oh, yeah we do" Kyōtani answered, staying still in hes place.

"Well can you get me one? Please."

"Right" the fake blond retrieved a cupcake from the glass case before giving it to the mystery man.

"Thanks, I'll get a black coffee to go for yahaba to"

'Yahaba huh?' Kentarō thought as he started to make said drink.

This encounter started to become a daily occurrence, every time the rest of the world would disappear. They become close, especially after exchanging numbers they messaged each other until late.

The bell above the café door ring once again signalling the entrance of Yahaba. Kyotani already had he's order ready next to him.

"The usual?" He asked, leaning on the counter slightly.

"Mhm, but this time can I get you to?" The brunette smirked as the male the other side of the counter started wide eyed at him.

"H-huh?" Warmth crept to he's cheeks, 'Did I hear that correctly?'
Kyotani asked himself. Without a second thought the blond did something.

He's first gripped around the colar of the others shirt, pulling him close. Their lips collided, in a passionate kiss. Lips fitting together perfectly as if they were meant to join together. They parted for air, much to the dismay of them both.

"Would you like that to eat in or take away?"

"Take away, I'll pick it up tonight at eight"

—————————

Comment who I should do next!

-M🌹

heartyaku