Jealous

Lisa:

I'm here at the mall right now buying the things me and jisoo need in our rooms also I'll buy foods for the others. I'm currently looking for jisoo favorite shampoo because I remember that when I check earlier that it's almost empty so I need to buy her a new one. Good thing that my class will start at 11am so I have time to do a grocery for us, after I'm done getting all the things we need I immediately go to the counter. I'm just waiting in line when someone approach me.

" You're Lalisa Manoban right? " A girl asked I just nod and smile at her. " Can I take picture with you? "

" Sure, no problem " I said while smiling when she was done taking pictures, I'm already next to the counter. So I immediately it all the things I buy, after a few minutes later I'm done so I decide to go back to our dorm but before that I go to the flower shop to buy jisoo's favorite flower.

Bedore I forgot, my name is Lalisa Manoban 4th year college  chemical engineering student, varsity player, and only daughter of the family, I have brothers they are Jin-Goo oppa, Jackson oppa and Bambam oppa.

What else you want to know about me? If you guys asking if I'm single? Yes I am but someone already own my heart.
Do guys want to know who? Her name is Kim Jisoo. It took me 1 year before I confess my feelings for her. It's been 2 years when I court her soon I'll asked her to be my girlfriend. She already tell me that she's not yet ready to be in a relationship so I will wait for her.

I'm already in front of our dorm.

" Hi dude, why your still here? " Chaeyoung asked when she open the door.

" Ahh. My class will start at 11, you why your still here? " I asked her while going inside the dorm carrying the things I buy.

" I don't have class today. " Chaeyoung said.

I just nod and go to our room, then I saw Jisoo getting ready.

" Hi sooyah, flowers for you. " I smile and give her the flowers but she just ignored me. " Are you already going? Wait for me down stairs I'm taking you to school. "

But again she ignored me then leave our room, I don't know why she just ignore me so I follow her downstairs.

" Dude where's Jisoo? " I asked

" She already left. " Chaeyoung answered.

I quickly go out and saw her getting inside her car.

" Jisoo wait! " I shout and run to her car, she roll down her car window. " What's the problem jisoo? Did I do something wrong? "

" I just don't want to see your face right now, do you need anything? I need to leave. " She said then leave she didn't for my response.

I just follow her to make sure that she's safe when she park her car I'm about to go out and go to her but before I can get out I saw Seokjin giving her a flowers. I saw the way she smile to him, a smile that I can't see if I'm with her.

It hurts so much to see the person you love happy with others. I just decide to leave the parking lot and go to the field. I just lay there and think on what should I do a few minutes later I fell a sleep.

Jisoo:

I'm currently here in our room waiting for our prof to come. I'm really in the mood right now and I don't know why.

Hi guys my name is Kim Jisoo 4th year college, Business Management student the only daughter of Kim Jong-ki I don't have any sibling.

I have a suitor her name is Lalisa Manoban she's my best friend before she confess her feelings for me and I don't know what I feel for her. I like all the things she's doing for me, I like all her attention is on me, I just don't like her fans.