In His Corner

Book Title: In His Corner

Author:skaragray

Genre: Teen Fiction

Status: Completed / Free Story

Summary:

Rhett Jaggar is Boston's hottest underground fighter. He has the body and the winning streak to prove it. He trains like a mad man, with more discipline than a monk. But even he can't keep his attention in the ring when a brunette distraction shows up in his boxing gym.

Ava Young had it all. The fancy house on a hill, a successful businessman father, an adorably decorated dorm room, and a group of fun-loving college friends. That is, until her father's company is exposed for embezzling. She has no place to turn but her childhood best friend's couch and a new, strange life filled with underground fighters. Including the intimidatingly sexy, Rhett Jaggar.

These two opposites may come to find that they have more in common than they realize...but will it be a harmless attraction or a dangerous addiction? 

My Rating+Opinion:

Also, one of my favorite 'fighter' books. As you can tell, I'm really into these kinds of books lately. This book was written beautifully! It is also hot as fuck. Let me tell you, I want a Rhett. I neeeeeddd a Rhett. Plot was also perfect. What a GREAT book. I will tell you that multiple times to emphasize my point: WHAT A GREAT BOOK. WHAT A GREAT BOOK. WHAT A GREAT BOOK!

There are so many talented writers on Wattpad, oh my god. If you like fighting books, you will also LOVE this one. I enjoyed it and will definitely be re-reading it in the future. 

xoxo, Dilsa