Amore Mio

Book Title: Amore Mio

Author: _dreams_xox   

Genre: Teen Fiction

Status: Completed

Summary:

Luciana Donato once vowed to stay away from anything dangerous, anything that could lead to nothing but pain and heartbreak again. Moving at a young age from Italy to New York she grew up being known as Lucy, suppressing her Italian accent and accustoming herself to American traditions. Finally 13 years later, she's working and living on her own, beginning to stand on her own two feet after a life of hardship and pain. Alessio Giovanni Del Russo, the name people were beginning to fear more than his father's. He was ruthless, powerful and intent on proving to his father he could take over the mafia. When the pair meet, among secrets, lies and an intense attraction pulling them together, is it going to be love that prospers? Or the pain and heartbreak Luciana was so desperate to avoid?

My Rating+Opinion:

Let me tell you right now, this book will take you on an emotional rollercoaster, but that's what makes this story amazing. You will be pissed, sad, annoyed, and all other kinds of emotions. In order to enjoy this book, you must stick out to the end. You have to read through the whole book and you must be patient! 

The plot is crazy, but very creative and well-written. The author is clearly talented as she made me feel so many different emotions when I was reading the book. A true author will do that to you. 10/10 HIGHLY recommend.

xoxo, Dilsa