Alpha Octavius

Author: downrightdelinquents

Genre: Werewolf  

Status: Ongoing

Summary: He wrapped his hand around my neck tightly, squeezing the life out me. Immediately my face turned purple, my instincts kicked in and my fist collided with his face, but he wouldn't budge.

The minute he gripped my neck, that's when I felt it. Sparks. "Did you really think you could get away from me?" He taunts, forcing me to make eye contact with him. Truthfully, no I knew I couldn't, but he didn't need to know that. ----------------Octavius King is the deadliest and merciless Alpha, known to be unforgiving. They say a mate can change the big bad wolf, or will it? 

Nova Skye, the girl who was ripped away from her family and pack to be used as a toy; to be tortured and ruined for the pure entertainment of it. She is strong, but one can only be strong for so long.

My Rating: You know a book is a hell of an awesome book when the story puts you in all your feels...from angry to sad to annoyed to happy as hell, this author definitely put me through a huge rollercoaster of feelings and you know what? It's the best damn thing. It shows that the book is original and the author is truly, unbelievably talented. This is one of those amazing ass books that broke my scale. Even though it is still ongoing, I am HELLA excited to find out what happens next. It always keeps me wanting more. I highly, highly, highly, highly, highly recommend you take the time to read this because you won't regret it at all. 

Other Comments: Can I like, have the author's talent? please and thank you--she is amazing. Although I am a silent reader, I've spent the last day or two just reading her book and I just never could put it down. Amazing, just amazing *claps*.