She's With Me

Author:  AvaViolet 

Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance

Status: Completed

Summary:  When Amelia Collins moves to a new town to escape her dark past, she just wants to keep her head down and finish her senior year.

Her plans change drastically when she runs- literally- into the school's hottest badass and number one person on the 'don't mess with' list, Aiden Parker.Amelia needs to find a way to survive senior year while she tries not to fall for the annoyingly handsome Aiden, or his mischievous, cocky player of a best friend, Mason.With new friends, fun pranks, bitchy queen bees, old rivalries, and a haunting past, Amelia's senior year is destined to be filled with some drama.

My Rating: I strongly believe that this book is a must-read for readers who are a fan of drama and romance. This book is so greatly written that it's impossible to rate it on a scale of 1-10. It seems like a movie to me because the author has such great talent of showing instead of telling; something that I look for the most in books. I absolutely love this book and cannot wait to read book 2!! (It's called 'Stay With Me'). 

Other Comments: Please take time out of your life to read this book. You will LOVE it. You will ENJOY it.